Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former professional actor and an Extra on Emmerdale, after witnessing first hand the filming of a number of different scenes , I was surprised at the talents of the regular soap actors.

They have to film scenes out of chronological order ( makes learning lines very challenging) and don't have the luxury of multiple takes if they fluff their lines or screw up camera angles.

Because of the requirement for so many episodes per week the filming schedule is often long and demanding.

The regular actors make it look easy but it isn't and that's why so many can switch from one soap to the next as producers know they will be able to meet the production demands.

Don't blame the actors for poor scripts & production values.

The glut of "reality" shows how much TV audiences have dumbed down in recent years and soaps reflect their audience.

As viewing habits continue to change , I can't see several soaps surviving.

Anyway back to more important things like tonight's game; come on City !
CTID
Fair do's bud.

Jordan is a shit.
100% he is a total shit. Now he's having a go at Pep because he didn't like Pep's opinion on VAR and referees. And suggested in his response that we've got var because of "your cheating, diving and injury feigning players" but no names from the fake iterlectual.

It's Jordons attempt to earn his penny a click wage by making outrageous statements. Dreadfull human being.
It is but he may well find that he's finally overstepped the mark this time around. GB news have an opening I think, perhaps that'll be his next port of call.

You now can’t use the word victim when referencing Liverpool fans as it is a criminal offence. Context irrelevant intent irrelevant. Dystopian

My hatred for these fuckers just keeps increasing.

You just cannot educate the ****s that "Always the Victim" has fuck all to do with Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.