Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silly twat hasn't realised that when it comes to succession planning City have no equals in the football world.
He was replying to a rag that rang up to say City will keep on winning because their business model isn't about one man (Pep).

A rag that either smelt the coffee or a blue on the wind up.

:)

i'd love to hear the VAR commentary to the "Rashford isn't offside" decision in the derby last year.
At least they had the commentary, remember our game at the coach wreckers stadium where we were informed after a dodgy decision that there wasn't any var. I don't remember Klopp offering to replay that game.

City fan called David on the chase just now, nailed £7k on his cash builder, does podcasts apparently, you on ere fella ?

Spot the deliberate mistake in the Daily Mail(United) article about the UK and Ireland (stadiums) hosting the 2028 Euros.

PL grounds/clubs.

Everton Stadium.
St James Park.
Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
Villa Park.
What's City's stadium called?

View attachment 95128
Having actually read the article they refer to it as the Etihad stadium 2 or 3 times in print, the image you use is a stock image.

Everton's new stadium is called that because it's not been named yet (or even completed) and Tottenham's stadium is really called the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Listening to 5 live today morning 6:30/7:30, then 4/5:30. - they don’t know we are playing today.
Slimes Stone omitted Esstlsnds in his ‘Euro grounds round up’.

At least they had the commentary, remember our game at the coach wreckers stadium where we were informed after a dodgy decision that there wasn't any var. I don't remember Klopp offering to replay that game.
Neither did Bingo offer to replay the PL game at Klanfield when at 0-0 Alexander-Arnold clearly handled the ball in the area for a nailed on penalty but play was waved on and the dips went straight down the other end and scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.