Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no problem with Newcastle getting a ton of credit for beating serial UCL bottlers PSG. Never saw it coming, despite the fact it happens every single year.
Me neither. Credit where its due and all that and I don't have any bad feeling towards Newcastle at all as a club.

The BBC are tugging themselves off into oblivion though. Forgetting the fact that PSG are pretty dog shit.

Objectively, Newcastle (who haven't been in the competition for 20 years) beating PSG (who, rightly or wrongly, are considered one of the favourites) is a bigger story than City (the current Champions of Europe who have been a constant in the competition for >10 years) beating a team they have beaten several times before. People need to stop being outraged that the media isn't fawning all over us all the time.

Well done to the Toon - who doesn't like PSG getting a shellacking?

Objectively, Newcastle (who haven't been in the competition for 20 years) beating PSG (who, rightly or wrongly, are considered one of the favourites) is a bigger story than City (the current Champions of Europe who have been a constant in the competition for >10 years) beating a team they have beaten several times before. People need to stop being outraged that the media isn't fawning all over us all the time.

Well done to the Toon - who doesn't like PSG getting a shellacking?
Tbf, PSG are pretty wank these days, 5th in Ligue 1, still a good result for Newcastle. From what I’ve seen so far in Europe the Italian and German teams are not winning the CL, think it’s between the English and Spain teams, when I say English I mean City.

BUuVubP.png
I wonder if Rob in Brighton supports his local PL team? You know, the one propped up by Tony Bloom's gambling money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.