Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 mins 40 onwards

So convenient!! It will be offside "NOW". Bullshit!

It was offside "THEN" also. Rashford literally ran with the ball keeping it from the City defenders while being offside. I am still pissed that Akanji didn't clatter the c**t to the floor that day.

The goal was only given because the match was played at the "Theatre of Nightmares" against City. No other explanation needed.

It was offside "THEN" also. Rashford literally ran with the ball keeping it from the City defenders while being offside. I am still pissed that Akanji didn't clatter the c**t to the floor that day.

The goal was only given because the match was played at the "Theatre of Nightmares" against City. No other explanation needed.
Not interfering with play.. load of blx

Webb did slip saying something along the line of decisions are made differently in big games.

BT fucking sport decided that one.

He worked for the rags, they paid him good money, but he is a scouser through and through and an Evertonian through and through. One of his rellies was filmed singing the Harold Shipman song at a party. I imagine he regards selling his arse at OT as a shameful episode in his life, dont suppose he would want to go back there.
He'll go to wherever Colleen tells him to go.

From our local muen…

United fans will point to the 115 Premier League charges against City and their state ownership and see an unfair balance.

It always was offside, quite clearly, according to law 11.2:

"A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by interfering with an opponent by preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision"

Akanji's line of vision was clearly obstructed.

From our local muen…

United fans will point to the 115 Premier League charges against City and their state ownership and see an unfair balance.
Put it into context. I read the FULL write up and this is what the writer states that the Rag fans are saying NOT his.
And he`s taking the piss out of the OT Stadium and rips them a new arsehole over the difference in which we are run as a club compared to that of the run down shit over the road.

Put it into context. I read the FULL write up and this is what the writer states that the Rag fans are saying NOT his.
And he`s taking the piss out of the OT Stadium and rips them a new arsehole over the difference in which we are run as a club compared to that of the run down shit over the road.
As I posted, from our local muen, not the journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.