Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a joke.
What goes around, comes around.
In fairness to PP, arsenal and spurs are normally on the receiving end.
I am aware of that, in fact my post says all of that and more in the second paragraph. It's now in bold, since multiple responders missed it. And yes I've already watched those paddy power adverts. The dramatic read of the guy who bought a ticket to watch Stoke get relegated is still the best. :)

It was more to the point that there are people using the 12 shots to 4 argument and saying Arsenal deserved it on the basis that 'they created more'(they didn't, hence the xg) and there are people who think Pep was being salty when he wasn't. That's all really, I think some of you missed the point that I was already demonstrating why it's not to be taken too seriously(some people seemed to be earlier in the thread). I'm reading it back wondering what gave the impression I was fuming about it(post length?).

Last edited:
I can't believe there's still people going on about Kova not getting sent off(seen more of it yesterday). So here is a reminder of just how high(and worse IMO) both of Hwang's challenges were in a game we lost, with the perpetrator scoring the winning goal.

1st foul:
Hwang First Foul.JPG Hwang First Foul(3).JPGHwang First Foul(2).JPG

Second Foul:Hwang Second Foul.JPGHwang Second Foul(2).JPG

The more I look at it the first one seems the most dangerous of the lot, the way he went into it. Sky and MOTD can do one.

Last edited:
Metalartin
The pictures speak volumes, but it’s long gone and nobody apart from us cares. I shouted at the tv when the second foul happened.
I couldn’t believe it when match of the day ignored the second foul, no mention whatsoever, and there never will be.

Metalartin
The pictures speak volumes, but it’s long gone and nobody apart from us cares. I shouted at the tv when the second foul happened.
I couldn’t believe it when match of the day ignored the second foul, no mention whatsoever, and there never will be.
It's a nice bookmark to come back to, the next time the whiny entitled Arsenal/Liverpool fans drag it back up again in the title race. They definitely will, that's the whole reason they are still milking it now, even after it's long gone(and they didn't even drop any points through it, it's weird). Social media shouldn't really matter but the broadcasters do take it seriously these days, they've even started to use the fan content providers themselves.

I really think we need wake up a bit as a fanbase to an extent. I'm not saying we need to go full Liverpool(or Arsenal) with it but we're too passive on this stuff and it will sooner or later end up costing us because they've planted so many seeds that they're too favourable to us(which is bullshit). No wonder Sky and MOTD do it, we just accept it. We should be complaining about the coverage and lack of impartiality there, through whatever avenues we have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.