Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
is when I read it picture of the pot and a blooded scarf

View attachment 95840

Fair enough and my fault as I hadn't read the article.

To be honest I try to avoid the media when they are discussing these feral cunts, as imo they are rarely if ever, truly objective or honest in highlighting their disgusting levels of behaviour.

Fuck me. They've genuinely given in to the Guardian readers. Pitiful.
It was useful as it happens because I've actually got some online bollocks from work to complete about inclusivity & diversity. I'd pinned it to the top 2 months ago and promptly forgotten about it. A 75 minutes webinar to look forward to :(

Surprised it mention dippers threw the pint pot. Surprised it mention over 50 reports of objects thrown from the away end.

Not surprised reading the comments the dippers playing the victims again. They are truly a fucking horrible self titled group of fans. Trying to make out this is all the help City because the dippers are making a title challenge. Completely missing the point that it's their behaviour is the reason.

I have never met one fan from another club that doesnt hate the dippers. Fans of all clubs fucking hate them but they think they are loved by all.

The press/media and governing bodies, the police are to blame for the dippers increase in poor behaviour. Everyone is to fucking scared to call them out.
They live in an echo chamber, where all the press are blowing smoke up their arse, so they believe they are loved and respected by all and sundry, it’s why these bizarre conspiracy theories they come out with gain traction. In the real world however, nobody can fucking stand them.

The club, fans, media are all responsible for allowing the cunts they call their supporters to get away with.

Permanently maiming and scarring innocent supporters apparently is never caused by their fans, and yet the media and police refuse to call them out for what they are.

It is a disgusting fact in my opinion, and banning their supporters is the only solution based upon their history of offences .
And our club has been seriously complicit in shielding them unfortunately. Totally unforgivable in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.