Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Keegan writing more shite about Jim Rat-cliffe’s winning investing in United.

Amongst the rest of the made up nonsense he’s written in this mornings headline article.

Those on his side will say the valuation was grossly unrealistic and more than twice the market valuation. They believe United have just blown their only chance to narrow the gap on rivals City. To return to their rightful place. That their loss will be someone else's gain.
That’s why their club is in such a mess.

Complacency and entitlement living on past glories.

I hope we never become like this as a club or our fans.

Mike Keegan writing more shite about Jim Rat-cliffe’s winning investing in United.

Amongst the rest of the made up nonsense he’s written in this mornings headline article.

Those on his side will say the valuation was grossly unrealistic and more than twice the market valuation. They believe United have just blown their only chance to narrow the gap on rivals City. To return to their rightful place. That their loss will be someone else's gain.

I hate the arrogance of that rancid club, it's fans and their cheerleaders in the media. They once went 41 years without winning the title and until they won it in 1992 went over 20 years. They're now at 10 years and counting. They have no rightful place to be anywhere and they're no more special than any other club.

I hate the arrogance of that rancid club, it's fans and their cheerleaders in the media. They once went 41 years without winning the title and until they won it in 1992 went over 20 years. They're now at 10 years and counting. They have no rightful place to be anywhere and they're no more special than any other club.

They’ve only been good for Taggert and Busby’s tenure. They’ve only had 3 managers that have won the top flight title. (City’s last three managers have done this as a contrast). So for nearly 90 odd years of the rest of their history they have been shite. United being the all dominant force they believe themselves to be is really and outlier an not the norm.

Last edited:
RAG, it's what it stands for!

The starry eyed, man/child, fanzine article writer that is James Ducker in the Telegraph has just published an article about them and wrote this:
‘Manchester United is a much loved British sporting institution’.

I nearly spat my fruit & fibre all over the kitchen!

The starry eyed, man/child, fanzine article writer that is James Ducker in the Telegraph has just published an article about them and wrote this:

Paid PR is just shameless these days.

Keep hearing reading this word "Institution" are they after a grant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.