Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put talksport on for my 20 minute 7am drive into work, what is the top subject of discussion at the top of the hour? Scotland qualifying, Wales fantastic win over Croatia, the brilliant rugby quarter finals, or even the cricket loss to Afghanistan? No , the take over at the swamp....kinell!

Mike Keegan writing more shite about Jim Rat-cliffe’s winning investing in United.

Amongst the rest of the made up nonsense he’s written in this mornings headline article.

Those on his side will say the valuation was grossly unrealistic and more than twice the market valuation. They believe United have just blown their only chance to narrow the gap on rivals City. To return to their rightful place. That their loss will be someone else's gain.
The big question is whether Jim lad will turn up at the swamp wearing his Chelsea scarf or a Norwich one.

I hate the arrogance of that rancid club, it's fans and their cheerleaders in the media. They once went 41 years without winning the title and until they won it in 1992 went over 20 years. They're now at 10 years and counting. They have no rightful place to be anywhere and they're no more special than any other club.
I think the Rag's reset the clock at the start of the PL era, of which they were a major benefactor of the new competition format and financial structure.

I'm not convinced the linesman, Cann, did all he could to ensure the right decision either. Cann assisted at a World Cup final, and is one of the most experienced Assistant Referees we have. Oliver was VAR. Attwell was having conversations with someone, and between the three of them, they came up with the wrong decision, with no subsequent explanation of their rationale.

Unbelievably bent decision that. Guarantee we won't hear the discussion of that decision unless it is leaked by someone.
Rumours are we have got hold of that audio from a soundman would was covering that game and are keeping it in our back pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.