Media Discussion - 2023/24

Most big clubs have some dickheads who bring the clubs name along with them into the gutter. It’s only right that the club has tried to distance themselves from these dregs of society. There’s plenty of things to sing about the rags but this was nasty and totally unnecessary. Hopefully they’ll be identified and given a lengthy ban including the sober coward covering his face with the scarf.

Last edited:
Most big clubs have some dickheads who bring the clubs name along with them into the gutter. It’s only right that the club has tried to distance themselves from these dregs of society. There’s plenty of things to sing about the rags but this was nasty and totally unnecessary. Hopefully they’ll be identified and given a lengthy ban including the sober coward covering his face with the scarf.
What would the ban actually be for though?

11.2. Chanting of anything indecent…

Not only a ground regulation but an offence under the 1991 Football Act.

I think most right minded people would agree it’s indecent.
Good luck in your quest for decency among football crowds. It's a worthy and valiant one.

Jesus christ can't actually believe 5 pissed teenagers singing a questionable song in a concourse is the lead news item on the radio. Yeah, its not great and in my opinion Bobby was a class act who deserves a bit of respect but fuck me 1000s of people are dying in Gaza and thats the headline story! Fucking hell!

The club need to chill out pandering to the nonsense outcry so much aswell. Make a short apology, give the oiks a 5 match ban and move on with things.

Oh and when that sour old Whiskey nosed **** dies I'm celebrating it like New Yorkers when Bin Laden got his head pasted all over the walls of his compound. Fireworks, bunting, champagne the fucking lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.