Media Discussion - 2023/24

The club had to issue that statement really, I think some people forget that clubs are held directly accountable for the behaviour of their fans, no matter how small they are.

The only ones to blame for this are the five idiots for singing it in the first place and recording themselves doing it in the stadium.

Last edited:
The club had to issue that statement really, I think some people forget that clubs are held directly accountable for the behaviour of their fans, no matter how small they are.

The only ones to blame for this are the five idiots for signing it in the first place and recording themselves doing it in the stadium.

The mind boggling thing out of all this is those numpties singing and filming themselves doing it were probably paying their respects to Franny Lee at the beginning of the game. How can you go from that to that?

I understand what you are saying, perhaps an extra line saying it was only 4 or 5 people responsible, but ultimately its the 4 or 5 dickheads who have done the damage, not the club.
Of course if the wankers that reported them had said nothing, the club's good name wouldn't have been dragged through the mud and a nothing incident would never have seen the light of day.

Of course if the wankers that reported them had said nothing, the club's good name wouldn't have been dragged through the mud and a nothing incident would never have seen the light of day.
The idiots recorded themselves and then no doubt shared it or uploaded it to social media. No accounting for stupidity.

Sky sports news saying it's Erlings first goal for City in a month.

They must have missed the two week break for the international games.

No surprise they've worded it in the negative.

He is top of the Premier League goal scoring charts, two ahead of Salah. I wonder if Sky Sports will be reporting on Salah’s goal scoring slump if that is how they are measuring Haaland’s metrics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.