Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
For drinking? Quite high I would imagine.
I'm sure he will have better wine in Saudi Arabia than anywhere else he could have been, with the blessings of the Saudi authorities. In fact, they would probably assign him a wine connoisseur butler and a wine import company to help him with his drinking endeavours. All paid for by the alcohol-banning Saudis. Both parties are just fucking hypocrits.

Being "Chief Football Writer" at a sinking on-line rag like the Indy must be like being "Chief Economics Correspondent" at the Beano.
The Independent isn’t even a newspaper anymore. As a millennial I remember newspapers being important and so I still get triggered when nipples like Delaney use the Independent as a platform to shitpost about us. Luckily the younger generations barely even know what a newspaper is, let alone read them, and don’t bother with Twitter, so are blissfully unaware these clowns exist. They belong to Twentieth Century legacy media and are sinking into further irrelevance with every passing day.

Just as talented as Haaland.

The mind boggles at the shite these so called Journalists write.

View attachment 85446

F**k me, first they said Charles "Nunez" Darwin would be better than Haaland , now this Szoobydooszla guy is just as talented.

We've got no chance of getting any where near the dippers next season.

F**k me, first they said Charles "Nunez" Darwin would be better than Haaland , now this Szoobydooszla guy is just as talented.

We've got no chance of getting any where near the dippers next season.
It's their year this year.

They got the best club,manager, fans and players.

It must be true if they all say it over and over again lol :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.