Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not on a crusade. I don’t have any strong feelings either way towards her or the ex manager.

But when people continue to spin the lie, every time her name is mentioned, that she got the manager sacked because he wouldn’t pick her, by inventing claims of racism, I’ll continue to call them out.

Not sure why you’re asking me to try and explain why shagging a player is a sackable offence? I had no say in it. Just stating a fact that is why he got sacked. I imagine it’s similar to why teachers are barred from shagging pupils at colleges, even though they’re both adults.
Not many students at college will be adults although they’re over 16 they’ll still be seen as minors I’d have thought. University yes.

Not many students at college will be adults although they’re over 16 they’ll still be seen as minors I’d have thought. University yes.

I don’t know the ins and outs of the law mate. But I’m sure it’s frowned upon if not actually against the law for people in a position of authority to have sexual relationships with students under their control, even if they are adults.

Maybe it’s a standard condition of their terms of employment. I don’t know.

My one and only point is that is why the guy got sacked. Rightly or wrongly. And not because of a spurious claim of racism from a player looking for revenge because she wasn’t getting in the team, as is regularly churned out.

I don’t know the ins and outs of the law mate. But I’m sure it’s frowned upon if not actually against the law for people in a position of authority to have sexual relationships with students under their control, even if they are adults.

Maybe it’s a standard condition of their terms of employment. I don’t know.

My one and only point is that is why the guy got sacked. Rightly or wrongly. And not because of a spurious claim of racism from a player looking for revenge because she wasn’t getting in the team, as is regularly churned out.
Oh definitely agree mate just pointing out college or university students shouldn’t be the same as a coach and player at a professional football team,depending on the players age obviously.

Not a word on the Beeb's report about sportswashing, human rights, repressive regime, etc.

It's all forgotten about now.
Why can’t the media worms just come out and say it’s not about sport washing or human rights but rather it is because we don’t want any other club winning anything ever apart from Liverpool and united with Arsenal given a honourable menation.

New businessman came into the league and the competition used its willing servant the media to shred and delegitimise its achievements under a fake football financial rule.

Fear the foreign boogeyman is the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.