Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice of the BBC to do this, all you need to post in regards to our spending. We have 1 on there, same as Dippers and Rags dominate it

IMG_1437.jpeg

FFS, it's already started.

Note the reporters first name.

View attachment 85223

View attachment 85222
The reality.

He managed six goals and eight assists in last season's Bundesliga - and has previously been called "just as talented as Erling Haaland" by a former manager of his.
So the Dippers have now got three strikers as good as Haaland. Should be able to get 4th this year?

I’m not on a crusade. I don’t have any strong feelings either way towards her or the ex manager.

But when people continue to spin the lie, every time her name is mentioned, that she got the manager sacked because he wouldn’t pick her, by inventing claims of racism, I’ll continue to call them out.

Not sure why you’re asking me to try and explain why shagging a player is a sackable offence? I had no say in it. Just stating a fact that is why he got sacked. I imagine it’s similar to why teachers are barred from shagging pupils at colleges, even though they’re both adults.

Jeez. That's me giving up teaching then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.