Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attacks on City are now getting beyond anything reasonable. The Daily Telegraph have an article by Jim White attacking the way City players are dressed. Apparently they arrived at the Wankdorf Stadium in clothes provided by Dsquared2.
I'm not arsed about that, what pisses me off is this..
'Unusually for a City sponsorship arrangement, however, this is not with a company wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi state.....

A straight forward lie and yet City ignore it.

The attacks on City are now getting beyond anything reasonable. The Daily Telegraph have an article by Jim White attacking the way City players are dressed. Apparently they arrived at the Wankdorf Stadium in clothes provided by Dsquared2.
'Unusually for a City sponsorship arrangement, however, this is not with a company wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi state.....

All 'bants' as they say until they get called out then they all get precious and call us nasty.

That gobby (ex)pisshead never has anything interesting to say about anything and certainly nothing positive ever about us.

All 'bants' as they say until they get called out then they all get precious and call us nasty.

That gobby (ex)pisshead never has anything interesting to say about anything and certainly nothing positive ever about us.
It is ignorant, nasty even childish so called journalism to say all our sponsors are wholly owned by Abu Dhabi. It is also a deliberate lie. He knows who our sponsors are. A once proud national newspaper is now so desperate for clicks they publish lies. The British media is a disgrace.

I think the comments on the gear City players are wearing are always hilarious, especially as they are made by fifty year old journos who dress like teenagers on a night out in town.

We could take the piss by giving this company the rights to the shirt sponsorship

115 MANAGEMENT LIMITED

Company number 05840814

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.