Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too

Not yet. Passed to the police and then "Following the conclusion of Greater Manchester Police’s ongoing investigation, the individuals will be subject to the Club’s official sanctions and bans process." according to the statement made by the club.

Not sure why been passed to GMP as no criminal offences have been committed from what I can see

I dont read the press/media but when that tweet from Bernie to Mendy was sent it was popping up on my news app or google news app every day for at least a week.

Nothing from this Garnacho tweet absolutely fucking nothing. The cover up by the press/media, fa, kick it out is a national disgrace. It makes their anti racism a fucking joke , yet the players still take the knee !

I dont read the press/media but when that tweet from Bernie to Mendy was sent it was popping up on my news app or google news app every day for at least a week.

Nothing from this Garnacho tweet absolutely fucking nothing. The cover up by the press/media, fa, kick it out is a national disgrace. It makes their anti racism a fucking joke , yet the players still take the knee !
Jonathan Liew has just been on SSN basically defending him and suggesting he needs educating. Strange how they failed to mention the Silva/Mendy incident as a comparison.

Jonathan Liew has just been on SSN basically defending him and suggesting he needs educating. Strange how they failed to mention the Silva/Mendy incident as a comparison.
I expect nothing less from our press, they really are a fucking disgrace but hand wringing subsets of organisations such as black matters/Kick it out etc are even worse, their whole being is to highlight this sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.