Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Liew has just been on SSN basically defending him and suggesting he needs educating. Strange how they failed to mention the Silva/Mendy incident as a comparison.
But the two young bellends who sang “Bobby’s in a box” on Saturday are apparently ‘beyond redemption, age doesn’t matter, should be banned for life and prosecuted by the Police’. Makes perfect sense to some I guess!

But the two young bellends who sang “Bobby’s in a box” on Saturday are apparently ‘beyond redemption, age doesn’t matter, should be banned for life and prosecuted by the Police’. Makes perfect sense to some I guess!

Remember according to the Daily Mail those two represent all City fans and we can’t be trusted to behave ourselves at the swamp this weekend.

Their fan base that gets games called off and sends death threats to their owners seems to get a free ride from the media.

Jonathan Liew has just been on SSN basically defending him and suggesting he needs educating. Strange how they failed to mention the Silva/Mendy incident as a comparison.
Probably because of this. No agenda.

Jack Gaughan giving Berbatov a wank in the Mail this morning, stateing he rejected a move to City. Personally i regard him as the man who started our run of success over the last 12 years. His two astonishing misses at Wembley changed the whole course of the 2011 FA cup semi final. Had we gone behind then when United were well on top it could have been the start of a rout, as it was seemed to cause the rags to lose heart and we dominated the rest of the game. So thank you Dimitar along with Yaya you are the father of our success also would love to know how you felt at Sunderland 12 months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.