Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carra gona cop it more that Neville did soon.

Proper bitter ****, can’t stand the man and his hypocrisy. Wonder or he’s going to ask Liverpool be charged and relegated for the scousers bent dealings.

Problem is city have no backbone and will probably invite him to the training ground for a media day.

If whisky nose could deny BBC interviews why can’t we on stations spitty is employed on.

So from Pep’s conference, Pellestri has said he goes to the city centre with his girlfriend trying to find city shirts and can’t? Odd, cos I’ve seen loads of tv channels with 1000s of footballers and can’t find him. 12 apps - and that’s in one shit team. 2 years at Alaves (12 apps no goals or assists, second spell 22 apps over 673 mins). Who is he, the ‘Arndale Cavani’?What a catch this lad is for his girlfriend. Do they play ‘bogies’ too?

So from Pep’s conference, Pellestri has said he goes to the city centre with his girlfriend trying to find city shirts and can’t? Odd, cos I’ve seen loads of tv channels with 1000s of footballers and can’t find him. 12 apps - and that’s in one shit team. 2 years at Alaves (12 apps no goals or assists, second spell 22 apps over 673 mins). Who is he, the ‘Arndale Cavani’?What a catch this lad is for his girlfriend. Do they play ‘bogies’ too?
Great user name. People forget. As important as Dickov.

Carra gona cop it more that Neville did soon.

Proper bitter ****, can’t stand the man and his hypocrisy. Wonder or he’s going to ask Liverpool be charged and relegated for the scousers bent dealings.

Problem is city have no backbone and will probably invite him to the training ground for a media day.

If whisky nose could deny BBC interviews why can’t we on stations spitty is employed on.
Yet some Blues still buy Sky subscriptions and other products. Just vote with you feet and boycott them.

In that case i apoligise if he has been over doing the antiphsychotics ,but he shouldnt be allowed near a keyboard if he has genuine mental issues looking at his comments a few weeks in Rampton would be to his benefit.

Or maybe he is just skint and will type anything his paymasters might think will make a few quid.
Haloperidol and Trifluoperazine don't make you act like Stanloi, he just a bitter shit ****

What the fucks is a Pellestri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.