Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time we sued spitty.
1M % agree with this. When I’m at the ground he used to do the intro stuff in front of where I sit. I might just say something to him next time I’m there and he is!!
This might involve me breaking the habit of a lifetime and daring to use swear words!!! The horrible obnoxious little piece of manure with a very small I Q among other small things… like feet and hands. ;-)

The attacks on City are now getting beyond anything reasonable. The Daily Telegraph have an article by Jim White attacking the way City players are dressed. Apparently they arrived at the Wankdorf Stadium in clothes provided by Dsquared2.
I'm not arsed about that, what pisses me off is this..
'Unusually for a City sponsorship arrangement, however, this is not with a company wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi state.....

A straight forward lie and yet City ignore it.
Apparently!
They've worn this stuff before and have been wearing DS gear for ages!

Is this Jim white who has made a career of the back of a yellow fucking tie?

correct. He’ll be welcomed in and treated like an A lister. They even get to sneak in the ground away from the fans. no point getting pissed off about it, the club could do something about it but they are too busy tracking down kids who have been naughty.
Good, gives blues a chance to chuck beer at him

So from Pep’s conference, Pellestri has said he goes to the city centre with his girlfriend trying to find city shirts and can’t? Odd, cos I’ve seen loads of tv channels with 1000s of footballers and can’t find him. 12 apps - and that’s in one shit team. 2 years at Alaves (12 apps no goals or assists, second spell 22 apps over 673 mins). Who is he, the ‘Arndale Cavani’?What a catch this lad is for his girlfriend. Do they play ‘bogies’ too?
The Arndale Cavani - that is excellent.

Just read a few headlines on Newsnow and that esteemed football legal expert Collymore has chipped in with a beauty , apparently if Everton are given a 12 point penalty we wil be relegated out of the football pyramid altogether and we will go into "meltdown" .It astounds me that any media outlet would employ this female beating clown.

He only writes shite about us to keep his tongue firmly up the backsides of the Dippers , which is a sad and cowardly way of making a living , perhaps he should go down the local car park tonight to relieve himself a bit of dogging might lighten the stresses of his irrelevant existence.
Wish he would go dogging, with one of XL bullies

Which “journalist“ asked this question re Pell”istry”? What an absolute embarrassment he is. No wonder Pep has no time for them. Just post this knob 2 City shirts for his rag mate to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.