Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which “journalist“ asked this question re Pell”istry”? What an absolute embarrassment he is. No wonder Pep has no time for them. Just post this knob 2 City shirts for his rag mate to wear.
There was an equally ridiculous question about Messi, Barcelona and the current Argentinian team being the 2 greatest ever teams.

So from Pep’s conference, Pellestri has said he goes to the city centre with his girlfriend trying to find city shirts and can’t? Odd, cos I’ve seen loads of tv channels with 1000s of footballers and can’t find him. 12 apps - and that’s in one shit team. 2 years at Alaves (12 apps no goals or assists, second spell 22 apps over 673 mins). Who is he, the ‘Arndale Cavani’?What a catch this lad is for his girlfriend. Do they play ‘bogies’ too?
I agree with all of this but nowt wrong with a game of bogies

So a bad taste chant by a couple of kids is still a big headline yet a racist tweet by a player is swept under the carpet.
And a pot of coins and some kids ‘messing about on the roof of police vehicles’ whilst the officers are stood next to them laughing at our bus being smashed up before a vital game.

Apparently!
They've worn this stuff before and have been wearing DS gear for ages!

Is this Jim white who has made a career of the back of a yellow fucking tie?
My point wasn't about the DS gear ! It was about the blatant lie that they are the only sponsors of City other than the Abu Dhabi state.

I don't give a fuck whatvthe players wear, I care about blatant lies told by the media wanks.

Which “journalist“ asked this question re Pell”istry”? What an absolute embarrassment he is. No wonder Pep has no time for them. Just post this knob 2 City shirts for his rag mate to wear.
Sounded like Jack Gaughan which is a surprise because normally he's sound. Trusted by the club as well and Pep usually responds to him well because not a dick like simple simon etc.

Probably the dick question was asked because he's under instruction from his editor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.