Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it strange that when we sign Haaland its stated in alot of places as 60m plus all the talk is about how much the agents will get. When we buy Kovacic its being reported as 30m with 25m plus 5m add-ons. When Liverpool buy McAllister its reported as 35m with no mention of add-ons and nowhere are any agents fees mentioned.

All I heard for the first 12 months was 100m Grealish but have not heard that once in relation of Fenandez at Chelsea. I know its probably just me but the way we are reported upon is like Chalk and Cheese in relation to all other clubs

The thing is it doesnt really matter in the scheme of things its just so obvious and premedidated
They probably include the VAT for City and not for others and for sure will manipulate exchange conversion rates as well

I know someone who was in his company when he got a call from POTUS think it was Obama

Could well have been.

With President Obama....

image.JPG

President Xi....

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2F73ba1344-e7ec-11e5-bc31-138df2ae9ee6

With Putin....

khaldoon-al-mubarak-chief-executive-officer-of-mubadala-investment-co-left-and-vladimir-putin.jpg

Macron....

versailles-france-11th-july-2022-french-economy-minister-bruno-le-maire-emmanuel-macron-khaldoon-al-mubarak-and-the-leaders-of-sovereign-wealth-funds-during-the-5th-edition-of-the-choose-france-business-summit-at-the-palace-of-versailles-southwest-of-paris-france-on-july-11-2022-photo-by-jacques-wittpoolabacapresscom-credit-abaca-pressalamy-live-news-2JGJE0K.jpg

The list goes on and on.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I doubt Khaldoon will be calling simple Simon anytime soon.

Last edited:
Someone gave me Jordan's book to read on holiday. Interesting read in parts, mainly because he dishes the dirt on loads of people with no punches pulled. However, he still comes across as a massive bell-end (even though you'd think he's probably trying not to). And he made so many terrible decisions, which he pretty much knew were terrible at the time but made them anyway for some bizarre reason. Maybe because he is not quite the genius he clearly thinks he is.

TDLR; SJIAFC
Which Jordan?
The one with huge plastic tits or the one who is a huge plastic tit?

I'm not reading/listening/watching any of the twats this season. Their words mean fuck all.

Someone gave me Jordan's book to read on holiday. Interesting read in parts, mainly because he dishes the dirt on loads of people with no punches pulled. However, he still comes across as a massive bell-end (even though you'd think he's probably trying not to). And he made so many terrible decisions, which he pretty much knew were terrible at the time but made them anyway for some bizarre reason. Maybe because he is not quite the genius he clearly thinks he is.

TDLR; SJIAFC

Simon Jordan is just a second rate amateur Hack, making ridiculous statements to claim his penny for every click some fool makes.

Clive Myrie being his usual excellent self on "Steph's Packed Lunch" on Channel 4 right now.
"Have I mentioned yet that Man City have won the treble"? was his quote.
I love it on away match nights during the season when Clive's fronting the evening news bulletin and he sneaks a sky blue tie on with his suit.. and on occasion he's worn a sky blue shirt'n'tie combo* to really emphasise the point!

(* mind, not that I approve.. same coloured shirts'n'ties are just plain wrong..! but given it's Clive and he's making a subtle point, I'll forgive him his fashion faux pas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.