Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have 2 - a positive one and a negative one.
Yes I know which will be longer but I can just read the positive one as the negative one is just shit ( I don't care what the red loving media thinks of us).
Good idea that, I don’t give a single shiny shit about any negative stories about City, and they’re never going away. I’ve got no idea why anyone gives any of that shit the time of day.

These media threads just give the fuckers free advertisement and clicks to keep on spouting their shit about City. It’s a bizarre thing for us to do.

Therefore, I rarely venture onto the media thread.

I only ever know about decent stories about us when I get sent them on WhatsApp by mates.

Thank fuck I gave up watching Sly Sports News years ago.

Sly Sports Transfer Centre LIVE!

United Transfer News And Rumours
Arsenal Transfer News And Rumours
Newcastle Transfer News And Rumours
City?

69393A8E-B118-4627-B711-89A27524E93E.jpeg

Can we have 2 - a positive one and a negative one.
Yes I know which will be longer but I can just read the positive one as the negative one is just shit ( I don't care what the red loving media thinks of us).

Think we tried this before. I like it, this is a safe space for me. I avoid everything else. Don’t need to come on here and read/see links to twats talking shit about us

City?
I think it's because, unlike the other teams mentioned, we don't do our transfer business in the media. Other clubs use it to unsettle a player/board to try & drive the price down or satisfy a rabid fanbase that their own execs are on the job. We just pay the price we're willing to go to and walk away if a deal can't be struck that we feel is reasonable. We also trust our DoF & Pep's decisions on who's coming and going because we know they are competent at doing so as they have a proven track record

City?

View attachment 84248
Who the fuck is James Savundra? Which rock has he been hiding under at SSN? I bet his normal duties there include doing photocopies for the canteen staff and replenishing bog rolls in the traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.