Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s exactly what myself and another poster just said.

You can’t tell me that if we hadn’t got taken over, but Newcastle had and has all what we’ve had since then, that there wouldn’t be Blues calling them cheating cunts. Of course there would. Rational thinking goes out the window.
To be honest with you Langley, no I wouldn't.

If Newcastle were taken over in 2008 by Sheikh Mansour and they were enjoying the success we're currently enjoying I'd be right behind them.

Why? Because I fucking hate the rags more than you'll ever know. My mantra has always been "anyone but the scum"

I suspect the likes of Carragher and Neville won’t be happy until the threshold on these votes is 2-18, so that United and Liverpool can shape the league exactly how they want it.
Far too much power has been given to Liverpool and united. Wrestling it back to some sort of level playing field is going to be tough.

The two clubs mentioned control the league. It’s that simple. Now spit wants to name and shame clubs for not bending over. His public platform is pathetic and damaging the game.

To be honest with you Langley, no I wouldn't.

If Newcastle were taken over in 2008 by Sheikh Mansour and they were enjoying the success we're currently enjoying I'd be right behind them.

Why? Because I fucking hate the rags more than you'll ever know. My mantra has always been "anyone but the scum"
There would be many, though. That’s how football fandom works.

But behind closed doors those saying such things would know deep down it isn’t cheating, and would wish their club had the same.

IMG_2025.jpeg

Herbert lying again, the Etihad deal is deemed fair market value by Uefa. City get £17.5 million a year more than Arsenal for their similar deal with Emirates. This is City who have won 7 league titles and a champions league in the last 11 years and consistently qualified for the champions league since 2011. Compare and contrast to Arsenal who yo-yo in and out of the champions league and haven’t won the league in nearly 20 years.

Have ESPN released an article detailing how the vote would have turned out if the votes for the teams the that play in red and are based either end of the M62 counted as double yet?

This headline is all you need to know about the football media in this country.

94251EB4-825B-4ED7-813A-3DA1F46AA2D7.jpeg

The seven PL clubs that blocked the proposed ban. Rather than the seven PL clubs that decided they didn’t want the ban.

Then followed by.

Saudi-owned Sheffield United and Abu Dhabi-owned Manchester City were two of the seven clubs who voted against the 'related-party loans' ban.

The other clubs.

The other five teams were: Chelsea, Newcastle, Wolves, Everton and Nottingham Forest. The majority of the seven teams are part of multi-club empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.