Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does amaze me that so many fans of other clubs just accept the majority media and rival fan stance, that city are guilty.

How many could actually name the charges we're slapped with? Have they ever asked themselves "what if City are innocent?"
What amazes me is that more fans of other clubs are not demanding they get some of what we're enjoying.

Rival and neutral fans across the country should be demanding that their clubs take a leaf out of MCFC book.

Despite what the media would have us believe and the daily propaganda churned our by the feral press MCFC is by far the best run club on the planet.

not sure if there is already a thread for this, but looks like the first time the red cartel havent got their way.

13 /7 in favour of the temporary ban wasn’t enough.
Not linking it but Spitty is whinging and whining on X asking why the vote threshold isn't 12-8 and to name the clubs that voted it down. Always the
victim!!

What amazes me is that more fans of other clubs are not demanding they get some of what we're enjoying.

Rival and neutral fans across the country should be demanding that their clubs take a leaf out of MCFC book.

Despite what the media would have us believe and the daily propaganda churned our by the feral press MCFC is by far the best run club on the planet.
A logical thought, everyone would imagine ?
However, since City started dominating English football (starting around 2016 ?), the media stated to realise that we could really dominate and "own" the Premier League. This was against the wishes of the Premier League under Scudamore.
Not sure when "sports washing" was generally adopted by the press, but this mysterious Arab-centric phrase seemed to transform City into the "enemy" which denied fair competition.
The "open and democratically" American-owned clubs obviously were seen as the correct type of owners by primarily, Sky and subsequently BT.
Individually, rival football fans generally admire City and their legends e.g. Aquero, Kompany, David Silva.
However, the current media do not want one dominant club. This is different to Liverpool's era as the top team, or even the initial Sky years when MUFC won many Premier League titles.
They cannot slag off Pep or (generally) the players performances and behaviour.
So the UAE owners are the evil enemy, which will be amplified if Newcastle really threaten the Red Shirts.
Ask the Red Shirt fans if they would accept a Qatari takeover ?
I would imagine most would no in public, but say yes, privately...

It’s exactly what myself and another poster just said.

You can’t tell me that if we hadn’t got taken over, but Newcastle had and has all what we’ve had since then, that there wouldn’t be Blues calling them cheating cunts. Of course there would. Rational thinking goes out the window.

Not linking it but Spitty is whinging and whining on X asking why the vote threshold isn't 12-8 and to name the clubs that voted it down. Always the
victim!!
I suspect the likes of Carragher and Neville won’t be happy until the threshold on these votes is 2-18, so that United and Liverpool can shape the league exactly how they want it.

It’s exactly what myself and another poster just said.

You can’t tell me that if we hadn’t got taken over, but Newcastle had and has all what we’ve had since then, that there wouldn’t be Blues calling them cheating cunts. Of course there would. Rational thinking goes out the window.
When Chelsea got taken over and everyone thought they were cheating cunts I thought it was fantastic.

Nothing to do with them taking trophies off the rags, honest.

Possibly not honest.

When Chelsea got taken over and everyone thought they were cheating cunts I thought it was fantastic.

Nothing to do with them taking trophies off the rags, honest.

Possibly not honest.
I was just envious. I also remember being particularly gleeful we denied them an invincible season - because I wanted what they had.

I suspect the likes of Carragher and Neville won’t be happy until the threshold on these votes is 2-18, so that United and Liverpool can shape the league exactly how they want it.
Have ESPN released an article detailing how the vote would have turned out if the votes for the teams the that play in red and are based either end of the M62 counted as double yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.