Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 2017.

Have the football media ever mentioned it or questioned it? Have any of the usual loons like Harris, Delooney, Barney Ruble, etc? Or was it quietly and on purpose ignored?

5DE0B28E-39B0-4D03-9911-37A9CA765EA9.jpeg

Last edited:
The hate fuelled shitbags will start arriving about 9-10am, picking up their tickets at the Portakabin opposite first. In the main front gate and turn right
Would be awful if these delicate flowers actually faced consequences for their all-out assault on our club and fans
Absolutely awful, it really would spoil everyone’s day
Who knows, should someone look at them or cough in the wrong direction, it might motivate them to write something nasty about our club and our fans!
This has never ever happened before and must be avoided at all costs!
I really hope nothing happens to our esteemed and universally loved and respected media guests, that they enjoy the lavish hospitality we lay on for them in their usual fashion, and that everyone enjoys their day out watching the best team on the planet at the home of the treble winners

IMG_1513.jpeg

The hate fuelled shitbags will start arriving about 9-10am, picking up their tickets at the Portakabin opposite first. In the main front gate and turn right
Would be awful if these delicate flowers actually faced consequences for their all-out assault on our club and fans
Who knows, should someone look at them or cough in the wrong direction, it might motivate them to write something nasty about our club and our fans!
I really hope nothing happens to our esteemed and universally loved and respected media guests, that they enjoy the lavish hospitality we lay on for them in their usual fashion, and that everyone enjoys their day out watching the best team on the planet at the home of the treble winners

View attachment 99528
Treble winners you say, wow i've not heard that term used in the media since..... a certain full time whistle almost 6 months ago.

On the off chance the authors are reading this I would point out that their entire premise is that the acquisition of City was a sportswashing move. I contend that, instead, it was a financially motivated move by HHSM. He saw an undervalued asset in a market set to take off and pump primed it to leverage value. His investment has massively paid off in this regard and he’s already effectively taken his money out whilst still retaining even more in retained ownership assets.

In short, your paper was entirely flawed in the fact that it failed to consider any other motive for the purchase other than sportswashing

Sucks to be you, I guess - or more academically displays author bias fundamentally undermining any findings

View attachment 99528

Wish I was working in catering. I’d be making some special sauces for our guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.