Media Discussion - 2023/24

And yet we roll the red carpet out for him every other week. Should have banned the **** a long time ago.

The ‘holistic’ approach only takes you so far.
The problem is simple, the club employees are just that employees. They may even support the rags or dips or whoever. They probably have a good laugh and joke when our most hate filled critics turn up to shit on our doorstep. No other club would allow it to happen, none.
so we have to suck it up, nothing we can do and it’s not a priority to our owners as they are more interested in the global picture where we are generally liked and respected.

Carraghers head has fallen off. Typical victim mentality, he's come out swinging his handbag and failed to connect with anything, that tweet is absolutely hilarious. I love it how pep ever so nicely drops these grenades into his dialogue and the red mardarses talk it full barrels and implode.
God I love our manager, nothing ruffles him and as much as the press try pep just drops them out so easily.

The problem is simple, the club employees are just that employees. They may even support the rags or dips or whoever. They probably have a good laugh and joke when our most hate filled critics turn up to shit on our doorstep. No other club would allow it to happen, none.
so we have to suck it up, nothing we can do and it’s not a priority to our owners as they are more interested in the global picture where we are generally liked and respected.

You're right, the global picture is everything for the club, the UK market is dominated by the legacy clubs and that's amplified and nurtured by the UK sports media, not to mention the political opinion columns of left leaning publications.

Where does that leave us?

We're on our own.

It's why match going fans, and UK based City fans in general, feel a bit abandoned and the club semi detached from our experience. I know its not a fight the club can win or even a fight the club believes is worth fighting, but for gods sake! Once, just once! Can we tell the MSM to just fuck off? Just once please. Ineffective as it might be it'd make me, and many of us I'm sure, feel a whole lot better.

Last edited:
Carraghers head has fallen off. Typical victim mentality, he's come out swinging his handbag and failed to connect with anything, that tweet is absolutely hilarious. I love it how pep ever so nicely drops these grenades into his dialogue and the red mardarses talk it full barrels and implode.
God I love our manager, nothing ruffles him and as much as the press try pep just drops them out so easily.
Lurking people who steal/love a giro. This is what it really is, not your silly, group delusion you’re spitting out on RAWK.

Cry plenty. Cry more. Steal less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.