Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His best mate slipped to hand us the league after saying "we don't let this slip."

His beloved Liverpool got 97 points and still didn't win the league because we won our last 14 games, including going behind against Brighton on the last day to give them false hope.

He must've thought they'd won the league when Villa went 2-0 up only for us to snatch it from them yet again.

His team have missed out on three league titles because of us and all in the most frustrating ways possible.

No wonder he hates us.

Yet another snide attack on our club by a highly paid Skysports / US sports channel pundit that we will just leave to fester.

Will we ever grow a pair of bollocks and take some kind of action.

Of course we won’t.

Ogden is such a twat....

Summed up the corruption right there.

Just in case you didn’t know….. “We all know how it works, they look at the back pages & decide on charges from that.”

That’s how the game is run, we all knew but blatant. That’s why the Rags & Dippers control the media & I’ve said it before I’d love to see a money trail.

- Cash for questions at the preso
- Cash for campaign to get players banned.
- Cash to influence future refereeing decisions

Now that’s corruption & I bet there’s more than 115 cases.

Sutton is terrible. It's one thing trying to wind up Savage, even though it is tedious and boring, but he also does it with proper commentators, and even presenters. He was trying his childish brand of one-upmanship on Mark Chapman last week, and also one of the BBC radio commentators. They were just far too professional to get involved though. I got the impression Chapman was hugely irritated by his juvenile behaviour.
He belongs on Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.