Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating Pep presser just now . He has come out all guns blazing and seemed to acknowledge our midfield isn’t good enough so far this season. He seemed to say in his typical manner I need to fix it !
Pep has been great over last 6 months especially after trebl win. Finally calling out the nonsense in media. Fairs we have high standards but media praising mediocrity is actually not a good thing. There this swagger about Pep and loving the energy quietly think he enjoys the turmbulemt moments we have to push the team to another level.

I have just subbed the most unutterable bollocks match report about our game - incredibly biased - I can tell you it no longer reads like that, I shall be having words with the reporter when my shift finishes.

Quite shocked and it takes a lot to shock me.

I have just subbed the most unutterable bollocks match report about our game - incredibly biased - I can tell you it no longer reads like that, I shall be having words with the reporter when my shift finishes.

Quite shocked and it takes a lot to shock me.
Outlet?

BBC HYS on the City win today. Apparently this comment is acceptable after I put a complaint in:

Absentees !! City have two maybe 3 world class teams on their books, bought and paid for by dodgy deals.. City corrupt from floor to ceiling.. Get.. them thrown out of the league and stripped of everything thing they’ve won by cheating.. Thieves

I'm pretty sure if I accused the BBC of being corrupt thieves it would be removed quicker than you can say Dan Roan is a ****
Every time I have tried posting on that site it gets removed for breaking rules. Too many letters in my username, wrong font tone of black. Yet this **** gets to spout nonsense freely.

Every time I have tried posting on that site it gets removed for breaking rules. Too many letters in my username, wrong font tone of black. Yet this **** gets to spout nonsense freely.
It really is a cesspit, and one that I very rarely get involved in. But the fact it's publicly funded , and the scum that are paid out of the same public purse to moderate, and fail miserably.... Keeps me going back occasionally just to remind myself what a disgrace it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.