Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that I am seeing adverts for Saudi Arabia on here, even though I’ve not clicked on anything to do with the place.

It really is a cesspit, and one that I very rarely get involved in. But the fact it's publicly funded , and the scum that are paid out of the same public purse to moderate, and fail miserably.... Keeps me going back occasionally just to remind myself what a disgrace it is
Just out of morbid curiosity, i posted up the same accusations against the BBC that they deemed ok, and within the site rules when cast against MCFC.

Suprise, suprise, was removed within a nano second for breaking site rules.

I rest my case

MOTD2 “analysis” no mention of the foul on Foden, commentator barely mentioned it either. Shame Shearer wasn’t in, apparently he was fuming that it wasn’t a red, said it could have ended Phil’s career. Rag of the day 2, no mention
Similarly SSN. Going with the Romero challenge but no mention of the similar VAR fuck up in our match.

Cunts.

MOTD2 “analysis” no mention of the foul on Foden, commentator barely mentioned it either. Shame Shearer wasn’t in, apparently he was fuming that it wasn’t a red, said it could have ended Phil’s career. Rag of the day 2, no mention
As I've posted elsewhere, those cunts at Media City like to try and control the narrative so it doesn't shock me in the slightest.

You can bet your house on it being analysed to death had that 'challenge' been the other way round, and Foden would be expecting a knock from the disciplinary panel in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.