Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate them lot from Trafford using our Citys name. David Pleat use to do it all the time
I think I’ve finally realised why united fans have the obsession of calling City a small club.
Because they were a small club, living in the shadow of others for so long.
They borrowed our city’s name, to garner some shine from City.
They copied Liverpool’s crest to garner some shine from them.
They have been sugar daddied twice.
Their stadium was gifted to them, was rebuilt with govt money, was upgraded with govt money.

To call others ‘small clubs’ is the equivalent of having a penis extension bonnet car… hiding a sense of inadequacy behind a load of bluster and preening.

I've just listened to the Monday Night Club. Chappers, Chris Sutton, Micah and Rory Smith.
Now little Rory hates city, very cunning he is, slips in these little digs every now and then. Tonight they had Semra Hunter on, La Liga reporter and very knowledgeable in her field, they got her on to talk about Girona. She said it's brilliant, that they have a strategy and haven't just thrown money at the project, it's really well run from The CFG and Girona which she said can only be applauded. The media in Spain are lapping it up and are hoping for a fairytale she said.

Step forward little Rory most annoyed. Micah even called him out and said don't be negative, to which his professional reply was if Girona win the league and City come 2nd, city get thrown out the champions league because an owner can't have two clubs in the champions league at the same time, with an added little smirk.

He really is a horrible little twat.

Plus it looks like the new narrative to beat us with this Girona pushing us out the champions league.
He’s just another racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.