Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stars.. oh my stars.. what on Earth?!

Using the same criteria applied by the people at the BBC to moderate (?!) your post, for example, they would certainly have condemned Bob Dylan to be banned from undertaking any more live concerts, given his response at The Free Trade Hall in the mid-60s when accused by an audience member of being a 'Judas' because he had 'gone electric'.

'Why don't you read a book?' came the foul mouthed tirade from His Bobness.

For this unnecessary attack on an innocent audience member, they should have taken him outside and strung him up.. it's the only language his sort understands..
Yep,His Bobness really crossed the line of decency with that retort.Obviously,his instruction to the band to"Play fooookin' loud",went unheard or else who knows what would have happened.

BBC sports personality of the year. Guess which record breaking, all winning footballer isn't on there
It’s entirely possible I’m missing something obvious here, but I can’t think which British player you have in mind?! Walker? Phillips? Lewis? Super Scott Carson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.