Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?
Unless the twats on that Video have proof of any wrongdoing on the part of MCFC then I am afraid I couldn’t care less and won’t watch.

YouTubers trying to make money out of a fake claim about a club breaching made up rules!

Don’t let it bother you. No one has any proof city did or did not break any financial regulations or did not stay within legal framework. All anyone has is out of context emails and accusations.The club has refuted these claims and delivered a clear financial picture at CAS. City is big news and sells.

YouTube wankers.

Last edited:
This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

I’m going to pass on watching this but thanks for sharing

Don't click on it.. We will just bump up his clicks/stats and the fecker will just get paid more...

No comments, hardy any views - irrelevant.

My thoughts are firstly, that I'm not going to click on it, my second thought is that you're behind it given that you've decided to post it not on one thread, not on two threads, but on no less than three separate threads. I guess they really triggered you.

You haven't seen anything yet, even after years of reading this thread. Somebody has gone to a lot of trouble to produce this

LACK OF CIVIC LEADERSHIP HAS ENABLED MANCHESTER AND NEWCASTLE SPORTSWASHING PROJECTS​

A new report published today finds that political leaders in Manchester and Newcastle have not only declined multiple opportunities to use their positions of influence to express criticism of serious and systematic human rights abuses in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, but have effectively assisted these two deeply abusive and profoundly anti-democratic states’ efforts to set up ‘soft power enclaves’ in cities with proud histories of protest and dissent.

View attachment 85580

Click on the PDF link via the below link to read the report.

Out of interest. Who wrote this shit

My thoughts are firstly, that I'm not going to click on it, my second thought is that you're behind it given that you've decided to post it not on one thread, not on two threads, but on no less than three separate threads. I guess they really triggered you.
I thought exactly the same. Make a youtube vid, post it on here 'in disgust'. 125 likes before breakfast.

Why should any blue watch this ? Some fucking no marks. Nah.

Not thoughts because am not giving that a view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.