Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a f*****g dicky bird on North West tonight about last night's match, sports news consisted of interviewing some little girls in Hazlingden about their thoughts on the Lionesses win. Why ? If this had been the rags or more so the dippers we would have had film of the match, managerial interviews and cameras outside the ground interviewing fans. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. The sooner the shitty BBC goes behind a pay wall the better.
People still watching the bbc don't help. Radio 4 are asking listeners what they think the reasons are for declining audiences in their flagship programmes. If they really are that clueless, then the license payers have no chance of getting the news they want and need.

I reckon it's all the glory-starved rags at last finding something they can take joy in.
Made even worse though by the commentator, Vicky Sparks, trying to copy the Aguero moment as the 3rd goal went in.
Go Lionessesseses; rah rah rah!!!
That's why they are desperately trying to hide the fact that the lionesses are but MCWFC reinforced with a few ragettes, chavettes and tarquinettes.

There's lots of articles about the best players, but apparently all of ours are free lancers, like Kelly and Greenwood, Hempo is a canary, Stanway is a barcode, Bronze and Walsh are Pep's compatriots, none of them ever donned the blue shirt.

Funnyly enough, the Colombianas commentary insisted there are at least six City players.

People still watching the bbc don't help. Radio 4 are asking listeners what they think the reasons are for declining audiences in their flagship programmes. If they really are that clueless, then the license payers have no chance of getting the news they want and need.
It takes 3 minutes to opt out.

Tell em you’re moving abroad.

They no longer have detector teams.

I give a fucking big V sign to the screen when I switch on.

It’s bloody liberating !!

That's why they are desperately trying to hide the fact that the lionesses are but MCWFC reinforced with a few ragettes, chavettes and tarquinettes.

There's lots of articles about the best players, but apparently all of ours are free lancers, like Kelly and Greenwood, Hempo is a canary, Stanway is a barcode, Bronze and Walsh are Pep's compatriots, none of them ever donned the blue shirt.

Funnyly enough, the Colombianas commentary insisted there are at least six City players.
I didnt watch the match on Wednesday but was looking at my twitter (sorry X). When Toone scored the first, there were tweets from all the local media and even bloody tfgm. When Hemp scored the second and set up the second not a dicky bird.

I watched the last round on Aussie tv & they mentioned the City players for England & their team mate Mary Fowler. I’ve noticed when switch to bbc stream it’s very different.

It takes 3 minutes to opt out.

Tell em you’re moving abroad.

They no longer have detector teams.

I give a fucking big V sign to the screen when I switch on.

It’s bloody liberating !!
Not sure what you mean by "detector teams" if you mean detector vans, of course not as most don't receive a signal via an aerial anymore.
They have outsourced licence fee avoidance to Capita who do carry out enforcement on a regular basis.

Not sure what you mean by "detector teams" if you mean detector vans, of course not as most don't receive a signal via an aerial anymore.
They have outsourced licence fee avoidance to Capita who do carry out enforcement on a regular basis.
What do you call regular cos I ain't seen one of them in 2 years.?

What do you call regular cos I ain't seen one of them in 2 years.?
I've had them turn up to the house twice and both times I preceded to show them the cut aerial cable on the side of the house. but you don't have to let them into your house. just say I don't have it and slam the door in their faces. I'm not paying them a penny and haven't done so for 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.