Media Discussion - 2023/24

Playing a binder today are the BBC leading on Toon in the CL....I understand they've not been in it for years but even as holders we don't even get a mention.....
Did you miss the gushing piece on a previous winner of the CL/EC?

They are playing in Manchester tonight.

No, not City.
IMG_9900.jpeg

John Terry VIP Meet and Great package
View attachment 93745
Includes -
* Signed autograph and chance to buy John a pint
* limited edition DVD of his acting debut in the film remake of “A Bridge too Far”
* 30 minute tour of the Chelsea Hotel #
* Chance to have a photo with John ##

Terms and conditions apply
# Wife’s and Girlfriends only. Must be over 18. Proof of age not required.
## Team opportunity only. Must have won the Premier League, Champions League, RL Super League, GallagherPremiership, the Super Bowl or the Ryder Cup.

Price on application
You are Wayne Bridge and I claim my £5.

John Terry VIP Meet and Great package
View attachment 93745
Includes -
* Signed autograph and chance to buy John a pint
* limited edition DVD of his acting debut in the film remake of “A Bridge too Far”
* 30 minute tour of the Chelsea Hotel #
* Chance to have a photo with John ##

Terms and conditions apply
# Wife’s and Girlfriends only. Must be over 18. Proof of age not required.
## Team opportunity only. Must have won the Premier League, Champions League, RL Super League, GallagherPremiership, the Super Bowl or the Ryder Cup.

Price on application
Liked " Must be over 18.Proof of age not required"

Playing a binder today are the BBC leading on Toon in the CL....I understand they've not been in it for years but even as holders we don't even get a mention.....
This is the final paragraph of an article that praised Newcastle’s failure but apparently it’s legend stuff because a lot of their fans went to the San Siro and the home matches had a good atmosphere, it’s amongst the biggest load of tripe bollocks I’ve ever read:

“For two decades, Robson's team has been immortalised for their exploits, but the anticipation on Tyneside as Eddie Howe's men look to emulate them is palpable.”

I don’t remember them being immortalised for their exploits and for two decades? Anyone?

This is the final paragraph of an article that praised Newcastle’s failure but apparently it’s legend stuff because a lot of their fans went to the San Siro and the home matches had a good atmosphere, it’s amongst the biggest load of tripe bollocks I’ve ever read:

“For two decades, Robson's team has been immortalised for their exploits, but the anticipation on Tyneside as Eddie Howe's men look to emulate them is palpable.”

I don’t remember them being immortalised for their exploits and for two decades? Anyone?
The Media (especially the BBC in the North East) seem to love NUFC.
City fans could interpret this hyped-up return to the Champions League, as an insult to the current holders ?
Cannot see if any of the Red Top teams were holders that they would be so ignored ?
However, on the Radio 2 news they just had the reporter quoting the chant "Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan ?".
Don't think the "Sunlun" fans will be happy about the BBC's impartiality on this ?
Perhaps Amanda Stavely and her gang have had a word - get behind the Toon, or there will be consequences ?

Did you miss the gushing piece on a previous winner of the CL/EC?

They are playing in Manchester tonight.

No, not City.
View attachment 93781
Happened loads last season this. Seems every time we play somebody in Europe, there's a big nostalgic article about our opponent, bigging them up. The twats never learn.

My prediction

City 4 RSB 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.