Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i don't want fans from Plymouth, support your local team ..utd and Liverpool never understand that. Pair of capitalist wankers stealing from small clubs purses
I wouldn’t want fans from Plymouth either, but for different reasons to you I suspect (Green and White shite).
That unfortunate issue aside, the arrogance of birthplace on here never ceases to amaze me. Aside from a corridor about 40 miles wide that runs down from Lancashire to London, the bulk of this land is rural and people growing up outside that corridor can have up to 70 to 80 miles of open country between them and the nearest PL team geographically. However, the PL is what they are force fed from cradle to grave, so it should hardly be a surprise when people from places like Herefordshire, Cumbria, Devon, Cambridgeshire and Dyfed support PL teams, and nor does it mean that they don’t support their ‘local’ teams either. How many City fans also go and watch Rochdale, Stockport or Bury on an occasional basis? Loads I’ll bet.
Although I no longer live there, I still go and watch Exeter 4 or 5 times a season and have done for more than 40 years. Some of the crowd there will follow a PL club first and Exeter second, and some the other way round, but very few will only support Exeter.
I’m in the former camp, with Francis Lee my absolute hero as a little kid, I first went to watch MCFC play in 1974 and I’ve been going home and away since 1982. I can maybe understand criticism of adults picking a successful team to latch on to, but youngsters can be influenced by a multitude of factors - individual player loyalty, friends, kits, even good old fashioned contrariness - and my class at Primary School had kids in it who were passionate about a whole raft of teams, with geography an utterly inconsequential factor.
Whatever, as long as there’s TV sets you’d better get used to out of town support, or you’re going to be disappointed

for someone who doesn't care about it you dont half fucking rattle on about it, if you're not arsed fair enough ,plenty of other people are , and i personally want to win in,because like it or not its another title to our name.

and you laughed at the dipper fans because they were chuffed they won it, you sound like an entitled united fan, i honestly thought you were better than that
Your right in that I should be but I'm not. It's not that I'm entitled though it's because of all the misinformation both sets of fans have constantly spread about us over the last few years has lead me to despise them, for some reason I go out of my way to find reasons to despise them even more-I probably need help or more simply just stay away from their forums.

Last edited:
That United starting eleven tonight cost about £500m, bare bones indeed.
yeah but worth about 20m tops, however they beat a full strength inspired palace side and ten hag continues to push them to more trophy ladden years and the bare bones are now a true reflection of his brilliant squad rebuild to make them title contenders having such depth. (only just logged in so not actually seen any media reports post match but thats the gist of my expectations)

Regarding the trip back from St. James', I wonder what the actual difference in time amounts to. Newcastle Airport is about 10 miles north of the city, suppose by the time you've travelled there, transferred etc, same in Manchester, would there be that much difference time wise?

"Pep whinging about having to travel by coach to Newcastle..."

Would that tone be used by a broadcaster if it was anyone else?
Just heard this myself on a radio at work.
Somebody as Capitol on and I picked up on it as I worked past.
No other manager would get the digs Pep gets.
Respect the best manager in the world you yank paid cnuts

Just heard this myself on a radio at work.
Somebody as Capitol on and I picked up on it as I worked past.
No other manager would get the digs Pep gets.
Respect the best manager in the world you yank paid cnuts
It's clear and organised as we know. The funny thing is that if the fuckwit press had been as sycophantic to Pep as they'd been at Barca and Bayern, he'd have had maybe 3 seasons here before riding off into the sunset.

The media twats have made him the trophy craving Colossus we hoped for.

Bald, cartel crushing, charismatic Catalan Crusader that he is!

It's clear and organised as we know. The funny thing is that if the fuckwit press had been as sycophantic to Pep as they'd been at Barca and Bayern, he'd have had maybe 3 seasons here before riding off into the sunset.

The media twats have made him the trophy craving Colossus we hoped for.

Bald, cartel crushing, charismatic Catalan Crusader that he is!

This ^

We should thank the bitter twats daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.