Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article in The Times today: "How the Pep Guardiola revolution took over the lower leagues".

The link is below, but it's behind a paywall... maybe someone can do that archive thing?

Just scrolling through the gossip page on BBC to see if there was anything mildly believable and saw

Manchester City's Argentina forward Julian Alvarez, 23, is a target for Barcelona. (Sport - in Spanish)

Don't know where to start with that. It's not even taking up much space. Quoting headlines from these client journalist in Spain is 'Sun' level stuff.
Wouldn't read too much into that, lower down the page Deco's quoted has saying Barcelona's lack of cash will restrict them in January!

Interesting article in The Times today: "How the Pep Guardiola revolution took over the lower leagues".

The link is below, but it's behind a paywall... maybe someone can do that archive thing?

I see that Merson is running the "City have a much bigger squad than anyone else" bollocks again. Perhaps someone can start a petition demanding we sell 40 players to reduce the numbers?
"I do not buy into the argument that they are tired though - they have a big squad, a lot of the teams have one and a half teams, but they almost have two teams"

Cokehead needs a fact checker before he spouts this rubbish. I don't think he's being malicious, he's just another lazy pundit who's going along with the rumour's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.