Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bald fraud and @give it to gordon
I don't think it said a lifetime ban. I just quoted what was on the BBC website.

A lifetime ban, especially for minors, which I take to be under 18, would be over the top in my opinion and education and a lesser ban more appropriate.

However they must have been taught that chant/song by someone and I don't think from all I've read that it was only 2 supporters. But who am I to know these things. Let's hope they get to the bottom of it all.

EDIT; sorry @Bald fraud just realised you didn't mention lifetime ban. Apologies.

I don’t go on Twitter but has anyone of our human rights loving ‘journalists’ commented on garnacho’s gorilla tweet posted on here earlier?

I don’t go on Twitter but has anyone of our human rights loving ‘journalists’ commented on garnacho’s gorilla tweet posted on here earlier?

Nope! We know if it was one of our players they'd be half dozen articles! From and centre on the BBC sky sports having it on a loop! This what stinks about the media they pick and choose what to go big on! Like the chant by a couple of city fans which got reported in a way that it looked like everyone at city were chanted it! The red shirts have the media in their pockets!

@Bald fraud and @give it to gordon
I don't think it said a lifetime ban. I just quoted what was on the BBC website.

A lifetime ban, especially for minors, which I take to be under 18, would be over the top in my opinion and education and a lesser ban more appropriate.

However they must have been taught that chant/song by someone and I don't think from all I've read that it was only 2 supporters. But who am I to know these things. Let's hope they get to the bottom of it all.

EDIT; sorry @Bald fraud just realised you didn't mention lifetime ban. Apologies.

First I heard of it was Liverpool fans singing it at Anfield v Rangers in the CL shortly after the Queen died - "Lizzie in a box" and have got a clip of it somewhere.

Liverpool fans continued with it at Ibrox and quite a few others picked up on it including United fans about a Glazer.

Not them but a number of outlets stating he could face a ban for a breach of social media behaviour.

Nope! We know if it was one of our players they'd be half dozen articles! From and centre on the BBC sky sports having it on a loop! This what stinks about the media they pick and choose what to go big on! Like the chant by a couple of city fans which got reported in a way that it looked like everyone at city were chanted it! The red shirts have the media in their
Not them but a number of outlets stating he could face a ban for a breach of social media behaviour.
Just checked. Bernardo got a ban and £50000 fine for his Mendy tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.