Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a laugh, look at this thread. The 3 to stick out for me were Priscilla White (ardent dipper fan), Simply Shit lead singer and chuckle brother #1. Too many entries for Miss White, but have screenshot the other 2…I have to say that I laughed like a drain about a certain mega celebrity’s ex and what he bought her for either Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary…obviously a joke, but what a joke!!…apologies in advance to anyone who has the same issue… https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/300180-who-your-nicest-celebs.html?ispreloading=1

Attachments

• IMG_2605.png
    IMG_2605.png
    745.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2606.png
    IMG_2606.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
The hate fuelled shitbags will start arriving about 9-10am, picking up their tickets at the Portakabin opposite first. In the main front gate and turn right
Would be awful if these delicate flowers actually faced consequences for their all-out assault on our club and fans
Absolutely awful, it really would spoil everyone’s day
Who knows, should someone look at them or cough in the wrong direction, it might motivate them to write something nasty about our club and our fans!
This has never ever happened before and must be avoided at all costs!
I really hope nothing happens to our esteemed and universally loved and respected media guests, that they enjoy the lavish hospitality we lay on for them in their usual fashion, and that everyone enjoys their day out watching the best team on the planet at the home of the treble winners

View attachment 99528

Be careful we have lurkers and tell tale tits ( a friendly terminology I remember from my schooldays lol ) amongst our own fans on here. They will screenshot this and send it to a " Journalist" who will then post it on their twitter account or similar and twist it that you are a demented City fan calling for them to be attacked.

I know this from recent personal experience. The redshirt followers will then pile on and other journalists who follow them. Apparently Bluemoon is the worst website on the planet for crazed vile fans. They've obviously never visited rawk, but there again as the majority of these "Journalists" are friendly towards them they certainly won't see any criticism of themselves there.

Thick as fuck rag on Facebook earlier on banging on about 115 and how Everton only had one charge and how unfair it is. And he can’t wait til we’re playing in the northern premier. When I asked him. Didn’t United fail ffp a matter of weeks ago? He didn’t have a clue. It was brushed under the carpet that quickly people don’t even know it happened! Same with the dippers hacking. Ask any sky sports season ticket holder armchair fan and they haven’t got a clue about both incidents! the media in this country is an absolute disgrace! I hope the rats that are at the game Saturday writing their jealous bile are looking over their shoulders and feel uneasy. We need to make the etihad a couldren not just for opposing teams but these maggots aswell!

Thick as fuck rag on Facebook earlier on banging on about 115 and how Everton only had one charge and how unfair it is. And he can’t wait til we’re playing in the northern premier. When I asked him. Didn’t United fail ffp a matter of weeks ago? He didn’t have a clue. It was brushed under the carpet that quickly people don’t even know it happened! Same with the dippers hacking. Ask any sky sports season ticket holder armchair fan and they haven’t got a clue about both incidents! the media in this country is an absolute disgrace! I hope the rats that are at the game Saturday writing their jealous bile are looking over their shoulders and feel uneasy. We need to make the etihad a couldren not just for opposing teams but these maggots aswell!
very true, half the PL has failed FFP in some form, Liverpool and United very quietly paid the fines with very little media fanfare, and Liverpool paying us hush money for hacking will be classed as a secret illegal payment that they will charge us with for not declaring

On the off chance the authors are reading this I would point out that their entire premise is that the acquisition of City was a sportswashing move. I contend that, instead, it was a financially motivated move by HHSM. He saw an undervalued asset in a market set to take off and pump primed it to leverage value. His investment has massively paid off in this regard and he’s already effectively taken his money out whilst still retaining even more in retained ownership assets.

In short, your paper was entirely flawed in the fact that it failed to consider any other motive for the purchase other than sportswashing

Sucks to be you, I guess - or more academically displays author bias fundamentally undermining any findings

The fact that Abu Dhabi has faced more criticism since would shows it’s failed if it was a sports washing project….

Financially it’s been a winner so if it was sportswashing they’d have cashed out….

Further evidence it was a flawed argument from glory hunting Dipper fans that believe they are victims… your just not allowed to say it.

Be careful we have lurkers and tell tale tits ( a friendly terminology I remember from my schooldays lol ) amongst our own fans on here. They will screenshot this and send it to a " Journalist" who will then post it on their twitter account or similar and twist it that you are a demented City fan calling for them to be attacked.

I know this from recent personal experience. The redshirt followers will then pile on and other journalists who follow them. Apparently Bluemoon is the worst website on the planet for crazed vile fans. They've obviously never visited rawk, but there again as the majority of these "Journalists" are friendly towards them they certainly won't see any criticism of themselves there.

It’s not blues it’s the journalists who are glued to the forum.

It’s funny they slag the fans off for being delusional & not believing the charges…..

Who was right about CAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.