Media Discussion - 2023/24

There is a quiz on the BBC about each club. 12 questions on each club. One for each month.

The questions are either positive or negative re: the result involved in the question.

Liverpool had 3 questions about defeats.
United had 2 questions about defeats.
City, in the year where they won 1 trophy in May, two in June, one in August and one in December, had 7 questions out of 12 that were about defeats.

Cunts. Merry Xmas everyone.
Also pretty sure they have one question wrong. It says we went 5 games without a win, pretty sure we beat Luton…

Sly Stone, Rag Shill, BBC United - Mediacity.

D27-AEF9-D-A068-41-DB-8-B2-D-9-B2771900-C4-B.jpg

How much did your jolly to America covering the Rags pre-season tour cost the BBC TV licence fee payer?

Not sure about Everton. Were you at the FA cup game at their place in ‘81?
Vile fans then. A leopard doesn’t change it’s spots and all that!!
Tbh most grounds were like that in 81. Don’t think many away fans remember going to Moss Side with any fondness!!

I have just had the misfortune of watching 5 utter morons pick their team of the season so far on Soccer Saturday. I won't go into who is in the team and I have just reaffirmed why I haven't watched this shit for some considerable time.

I have just had the misfortune of watching 5 utter morons pick their team of the season so far on Soccer Saturday. I won't go into who is in the team and I have just reaffirmed why I haven't watched this shit for some considerable time.

How many city players? I'll guess 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.