Media Discussion - 2023/24

Chris Sutton a total uber **** and known City hater. I genuinely wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. I'd pour petrol on him.
Sutton was a serial diver when he played for Celtic. A player only had to look at him in the penalty box and he would go down as if poll-axed.

He would lean in to defenders and if they moved he would go down clutching his side. This would usually bring a penalty.

Honestly all this wanking over their Xg from last night, I cannot take an article that uses that load of old nonsense to inflate liverpools lucky win seriously
All that Xg tripe totally confirmed that Nunez is a complete dud. However, the media blatantly refuses to acknowledge it and continues to insist that he is eventually going to come good. He isn't we and everyone else knows that by now. But once again they are scared to dea
Sutton was a serial diver when he played for Celtic. A player only had to look at him in the penalty box and he would go down as if poll-axed.

He would lean in to defenders and if they moved he would go down clutching his side. This would usually bring a penalty.
Exactly. He was also a total mercenary when he moved to Blackburn for Uncle Jack's money. He has zero credibility.

I am sure there is no significant evidence against City from the PL.Their allegations date back 14 years and their so-called investigation took at least five years. Anything significant would have been leaked to the media. This is, and always has been, a witch-hunt carried out in bad faith.
I agree, it seems the haters are/were banking on a "smoking gun".

But as you say if there was such evidence, why wait so long to produce it?
Especially as the red clubs and the PL knew UEFA were going all out to ban us from competing, so any compelling evidence would have been useful for their case, but there's been nothing!

I honestly think the PL were forced into doing something by the red clubs, knowing they couldn't and wouldn't win in the end.

But in the slandering of our name, the accusations of cheating and the constant hatred being spewed by the scum red fans, they thought that would be enough to discredit us, tarnish our name and ultimately lead to our downfall
We have felt a lot of backlash, however for the most part, their plan has backfired as the resolve shown by our clubs owners, Pep and the players, have pissed on their chips and instead of cowering and falling away, we have gone on to win the most coveted of trophies and become the best team in the world!

We're accepting the plaudits and recognition and that comes with that, not only in the sporting world but we're also reaping the rewards in the business world too and, make no mistake, we are the top dog now in all aspects.

Long may it continue...COME ON CITY!!!

Agree with every single word mate - especially the gaslighting cunts part.

Like you, if there is some evidence of which we are not aware, which is relevant, veracious and probative then fair enough - and we should be punished accordingly- but as things stand there is fuck all in the public domain - and so that is the basis for my view on the merits of these proceedings. What the fuck else are any of us supposed to base it on?

The media, on the other hand, ostensibly operating with the same evidence have not only repeatedly implied our guilt with their ‘legal team’ and ‘loophole‘ bullshit, but also haven’t raised this absence of evidence as even an ancillary point of discussion, which objectively speaking it plainly is worthy of. How can it not be?

It’s absolutely fucking outrageous that no **** has even questioned this aspect to the charges.

It's the gaslighting that annoys me the most, which is why I chose to link 'cunts' to that aspect. Most of them are mediocre and lack any integrity, so it irritates the fuck out of me when they delusionally lay claim to intellectual superiority and impartiality.

I can't remember which of them termed our fans 'blinkered crackpots'. Still, I'd rather be that than show the standards that they do in their professional and personal lives.

It's the gaslighting that annoys me the most, which is why I chose to link 'cunts' to that aspect. Most of them are mediocre and lack any integrity, so it irritates the fuck out of me when they delusionally lay claim to intellectual superiority and impartiality.

I can't remember which of them termed our fans 'blinkered crackpots'. Still, I'd rather be that than show the standards that they do in their professional and personal lives.
Matthew Syed called us viscous rats, which is somewhat ironic.

They do (impliedly at the very least) lay claim to impartiality, although tbf I’ve never seen any of them claim intellectual superiority - and I’m not sure who exactly they would claim to have it over. I certainly don’t think either of us have got anything to worry about in that regard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.