Media Discussion - 2023/24

The UK media cow towing to the biggest set of shithouse fans in World football.

Welcome to the dystopia created by a scousephobia that has been perpetrated by the citizens of Liverpool upon the rest of society.

Its the culmination of a desire to protect Scousers from any form of criticism regarding their heinous actions of the past, present or future. They deny, deflect, obfuscate, project and wallow in the inequity of victimhood for any slight, defamation or finger of blame in relation to any negative matter associated with Liverpool FC or its fans.

Up to and including Heysel, they were fair game like any other fanbase who behaved like depraved morons, particularly theirs though, whose use of box cutters and craft knives was a well known speciality and the well documented "robs" across Europe.

At the time of Heysel they were lambasted and rightly so for causing deaths of Juventus fans by their actions and it was the climax of the hooligan problems endemic to the game at the time. European football authorities deemed it fit to punish the entirety of UK football clubs with a 5 year ban extended by a year for them. We can argue the merits and equity of that decision ad infinitum but that was how it was handled.

This was obviously a huge stain on LFC, they knew it and their reputation was massively damaged. Many of their allies then sought to mitigate that damage and defect the blame, "crumbling stadiums", whataboutery of the highest order, Chelsea fans and other garbage to muddy the waters of blame. Never the less legal responsibility for deaths was laid at their door and their fans.

The horrendous events of Hillsborough resulting in the deaths of 96(97) LFC fans is a huge tragedy in itself whose victims bear no blame. The decades long investigations, public enquiries and court cases have hopefully documented organisational and Police failings on that day as to where responsibility does lie. I doubt the loved ones of the fans that never came home feel justice has been served for their loss. Its my opinion that this disaster could have occurred to any club and its fans who made the semi-final that year and were allocated Leppings Lane end. We should be thankfull it wasn't us.

The controversy of Hillsborough was in its reporting in the media. Sensationalism and eagerness to pile in on LFC had false reports of thieving from the dead and that the overcrowding was somehow their fault, despite the contributory actions of West Yorkshire Police in reaction to poor crowd control. This sustained attack by the media comprised of supposition, lies and deliberate falsehoods to protect the Police and FA caused huge animosity in Liverpool and was seen as a deliberate slight on the very essence of scouseness and got the outrage, rebuke and distain it deserved. I'm pretty sure Mancunia would be equally outraged at similar treatment by southern based media wankers.

Since then however and due to the recognition of the media's culpability in those lies, any reporting of a discretion by LFC and its fanbase no matter how small brings a tsunami of indignation and denial. Reporting of facts can bring about terminations of employment for journalists. A lifetime of hate mail and death threats awaits any unfortunate miscreant. This of course has led to the Goebels like propaganda department of Scouseology where media apologists fawn over everything Liverpool where no word of disent from the party line or critic of action can be tolerated. I give you the Liverpool Echo and its media partners and affiliates.

It would appear even Merseyside Police Force investigate matters associated with them with complete indifference like the Gestapo would in dealing with accusations of black shirt violence perpetrated upon ethnic minorities. Failure to find any evidence in any investigation and matters quickly swept under the proverbial carpet whilst advocating the law courts make an offence of "provocation" for ethnic minorities who run away from black shirted officers. Their inability to locate scouse criminals committing crimes on film is somewhat akin to inspector Clueso without the laughs.

Every home crowd is partisan of course but their incessant whining about every perceived injustice is fucking nauseating. They booed Anthony Taylor all night accusing him of being a "Manc" yet he gave them 2 penalties, both arguably should have been overturned by VAR, one for Dias kicking Burn, initiating the contact and then deliberately falling over and the other the most blatant dive you will ever see by Jotta the renowned roller skater. The contact for this penalty several degrees less than that visited upon a Newcastle player in Liverpools box only moments earlier, with no review.

What a set of irrational tools they really are. If you ever have the misfortune to visit RAWK you will find an alternate reality where conspiracy and fiction intermingle like a complex dystopia. It's a netherworld of Trumpian logic, hate, vengeance and perceived injustice. A bile filled intellectually deficient morass of animosity.

They boo the national anthem and want Scouseland not to be part of England. This is about the only thing I can agree with them on. If that part of the NW broke off and floated off into the Irish Sea it would do us all a favour.

Happy New Year everyone except that lot.
Wish i could give this more than a like, well put Sire

Won’t watch but had to have a look on YouTube after what ide heard Absolutely disgraceful and embarrassing yet they scrutinise our one at Everton for three days Bent as fk an getting worse Comical
Against my better judgement I just watched the highlights on YouTube. OK I haven’t seen the full match, nor do I want to, but based on those few minutes the commentary was nauseatingly sycophantic and the joke/cheat second penalty just leaves me flabbergasted. It’s almost enough to put me off football.

Chris Sutton a total uber **** and known City hater. I genuinely wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. I'd pour petrol on him.
Someone should show him the stats. put on here a few weeks ago showing the premier league champions if City and Chelsea hadn’t won. From memory u*i**d would have won it 7 times on the trot. How boring would that have been?
Mind you hope we win it 7 times on the trot to really stick it to the biased fawning t*ats

The UK media cow towing to the biggest set of shithouse fans in World football.

Welcome to the dystopia created by a scousephobia that has been perpetrated by the citizens of Liverpool upon the rest of society.

Its the culmination of a desire to protect Scousers from any form of criticism regarding their heinous actions of the past, present or future. They deny, deflect, obfuscate, project and wallow in the inequity of victimhood for any slight, defamation or finger of blame in relation to any negative matter associated with Liverpool FC or its fans.

Up to and including Heysel, they were fair game like any other fanbase who behaved like depraved morons, particularly theirs though, whose use of box cutters and craft knives was a well known speciality and the well documented "robs" across Europe.

At the time of Heysel they were lambasted and rightly so for causing deaths of Juventus fans by their actions and it was the climax of the hooligan problems endemic to the game at the time. European football authorities deemed it fit to punish the entirety of UK football clubs with a 5 year ban extended by a year for them. We can argue the merits and equity of that decision ad infinitum but that was how it was handled.

This was obviously a huge stain on LFC, they knew it and their reputation was massively damaged. Many of their allies then sought to mitigate that damage and defect the blame, "crumbling stadiums", whataboutery of the highest order, Chelsea fans and other garbage to muddy the waters of blame. Never the less legal responsibility for deaths was laid at their door and their fans.

The horrendous events of Hillsborough resulting in the deaths of 96(97) LFC fans is a huge tragedy in itself whose victims bear no blame. The decades long investigations, public enquiries and court cases have hopefully documented organisational and Police failings on that day as to where responsibility does lie. I doubt the loved ones of the fans that never came home feel justice has been served for their loss. Its my opinion that this disaster could have occurred to any club and its fans who made the semi-final that year and were allocated Leppings Lane end. We should be thankfull it wasn't us.

The controversy of Hillsborough was in its reporting in the media. Sensationalism and eagerness to pile in on LFC had false reports of thieving from the dead and that the overcrowding was somehow their fault, despite the contributory actions of West Yorkshire Police in reaction to poor crowd control. This sustained attack by the media comprised of supposition, lies and deliberate falsehoods to protect the Police and FA caused huge animosity in Liverpool and was seen as a deliberate slight on the very essence of scouseness and got the outrage, rebuke and distain it deserved. I'm pretty sure Mancunia would be equally outraged at similar treatment by southern based media wankers.

Since then however and due to the recognition of the media's culpability in those lies, any reporting of a discretion by LFC and its fanbase no matter how small brings a tsunami of indignation and denial. Reporting of facts can bring about terminations of employment for journalists. A lifetime of hate mail and death threats awaits any unfortunate miscreant. This of course has led to the Goebels like propaganda department of Scouseology where media apologists fawn over everything Liverpool where no word of disent from the party line or critic of action can be tolerated. I give you the Liverpool Echo and its media partners and affiliates.

It would appear even Merseyside Police Force investigate matters associated with them with complete indifference like the Gestapo would in dealing with accusations of black shirt violence perpetrated upon ethnic minorities. Failure to find any evidence in any investigation and matters quickly swept under the proverbial carpet whilst advocating the law courts make an offence of "provocation" for ethnic minorities who run away from black shirted officers. Their inability to locate scouse criminals committing crimes on film is somewhat akin to inspector Clueso without the laughs.

Every home crowd is partisan of course but their incessant whining about every perceived injustice is fucking nauseating. They booed Anthony Taylor all night accusing him of being a "Manc" yet he gave them 2 penalties, both arguably should have been overturned by VAR, one for Dias kicking Burn, initiating the contact and then deliberately falling over and the other the most blatant dive you will ever see by Jotta the renowned roller skater. The contact for this penalty several degrees less than that visited upon a Newcastle player in Liverpools box only moments earlier, with no review.

What a set of irrational tools they really are. If you ever have the misfortune to visit RAWK you will find an alternate reality where conspiracy and fiction intermingle like a complex dystopia. It's a netherworld of Trumpian logic, hate, vengeance and perceived injustice. A bile filled intellectually deficient morass of animosity.

They boo the national anthem and want Scouseland not to be part of England. This is about the only thing I can agree with them on. If that part of the NW broke off and floated off into the Irish Sea it would do us all a favour.

Happy New Year everyone except that lot.
Chapeau

Matthew Syed called us viscous rats, which is somewhat ironic.

They do (impliedly at the very least) lay claim to impartiality, although tbf I’ve never seen any of them claim intellectual superiority - and I’m not sure who exactly they would claim to have it over. I certainly don’t think either of us have got anything to worry about in that regard!

I just recall the likes of the Guardian and Independent reporters exchanging tweets commenting on the response of fans generally to stuff they'd written. I can understand that the general public must reply to them with absolute shite on many occasions, and they'll inevitably comment.

Still, there was quite an unpleasant whiff of arrogance surrounding them. I agree that neither of us has anything to fear. They might do well to bear that in mind, too.

I just recall the likes of the Guardian and Independent reporters exchanging tweets commenting on the response of fans generally to stuff they'd written. I can understand that the general public must reply to them with absolute shite on many occasions, and they'll inevitably comment.

Still, there was quite an unpleasant whiff of arrogance surrounding them. I agree that neither of us has anything to fear. They might do well to bear that in mind, too.
@Prestwich_Blue has it as his Twitter picture - a blue crackpot , so I’m sure he could recite the whole story

They boo the national anthem and want Scouseland not to be part of England. This is about the only thing I can agree with them on. If that part of the NW broke off and SANK into the Irish Sea it would do us all a favour.
Great post KLF but you got one thing wrong, which I've corrected.

There was a cockiness around their output at that time that strongly suggests they were confident of a negative outcome at CAS which was plainly based on nothing but a cocktail of speculation and blind hope. If they’d actually done their fucking jobs and undertaken some actual research into the UEFA proceedings rather than wanking each other off ad nauseum, then they might have achieved a more realistic appraisal of the merits of that case.

The fact they are incredulous that football fans will push back when their team is being reported dishonestly by them shows what a fucking sociopathic bubble these cunts live in.

@Prestwich_Blue has it as his Twitter picture - a blue crackpot , so I’m sure he could recite the whole story
"Blinkered crackpots" they called us, at least partly due to us defending the club over the UEFA charges and saying that there was nothing of substance in them. I think it was Delaney who coined the phrase. Oh the irony! When I pointed out to him in some detail why I was confident of a positive outcome at CAS, he replied that his "confidential sources" had told him we were going to be found guilty.

As Petrusha rightly said, the line is that we will have the better lawyers, rather than having the better case. It's like the PL can only afford to pay the one-man band with an office over a tattoo parlour.

Even Conn, a man I thought had some integrity, took the line that we won because we "selected two of the three judges". That made it clear (if we didn't already know it) that the Guardian was taking a deliberately mendacious line, without making any attempt to be objective. That line descended into xenophobia and outright racism ("a row of grinning beards").

Even more shockingly, it's become clear that even the supposedly impartial BBC has a totally dismissive attitude towards us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.