Media Discussion - 2023/24

Why the fuck has Lego Head just called the Dippers “the best team in Europe”???

View attachment 103516

His pathetic way of covering up for the gooners total failure in the game.

So many wasted chances through their complete lack of composure rather than the " excellence " of the dippers.

Last edited:
After the game tonight Danny Murphy could hardly contain himself about how Trent was the greatest footballer of all time. I thought he was going to get his old man out and start spraying the studio. Trent this Trent that. Makes me want to throw.
Watched it in the pub. The commentator described the corner leading to the own goal as "an incrediible delivery from Trent." Totally absurd. Is Trent the new Jude Bellingham?

View attachment 103516
Just seen the highlights on match of the day.
Very strange thing for arteta to say regarding them playing the best team in Europe when everyone knows they're not.
It's been said he reminds people of a thunderbird character, at least we now know it ain't Brains.

View attachment 103516
To be fair to Arteta according to the transcript on the Arsenal website, he apparently said: “When my team plays with that attitude, with that courage, with that desire and do what they’ve done to probably the best team in Europe at the moment in terms of momentum, what can I do?” Which is more specific and maybe at least arguable. It’s BBC that’s oversimplified when it quoted him.

Just seen the highlights on match of the day.
Very strange thing for arteta to say regarding them playing the best team in Europe when everyone knows they're not.
It's been said he reminds people of a thunderbird character, at least we now know it ain't Brains.
Tbf to him, he probably meant the Thursday night Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.