Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a troll and by reading and sharing the article you've given him exactly what he wants.
He kills his own story near the end when he mentions UEFA making a concession to allow RB Salzburg play RB Leipzig. The whole story is based on a false premise. The standard of football journalism has never been lower. Just the usual fake news clickbait from Ogden who continues to make a fool of himself.

I don’t remember this type of wall to wall coverage mourning the end of Brendan Rodgers or Roy Hodgson.
Do you remember the hour long documentary on Liverpool winning the title the year before they won the COVID cup?

Talkshite had given them the title before Vinny scored.

They are treated differently by their fanboys in the various sports media departments.

I am yet to see a single even slightly negative slant on Klopp quitting the scousers.

Not even one.

Can you imagine the outpouring of joy and bitchiness when Pep decided to move on.

Sickening and bizarre
Yep.

For instance, last summer he spent £146m rebuilding their midfield (Szoboszlai £60m; Mac Allister £35m; Gravenberch £34m; Endo £17m), yet 10 months later he'll be walking away, leaving doubts as to whether the new manager will still want them.

I am yet to see a single even slightly negative slant on Klopp quitting the scousers.

Not even one.

Can you imagine the outpouring of joy and bitchiness when Pep decided to move on.

Sickening and bizarre
All I keep hearing is the media praising Klopp's "loyalty".

Liverpool gave him a new contract, let him spunk millions on new players, turned down ridiculous bids for Salah, all while failing to qualify for the CL.

Klopp then resigns while they're top of the league, announcing it halfway through the season for maximum disruption, and saying his backroom staff are leaving as well.

You'd think just one journalist would have called this out.

All I keep hearing is the media praising Klopp's "loyalty".

Liverpool gave him a new contract, let him spunk millions on new players, turned down ridiculous bids for Salah, all while failing to qualify for the CL.

Klopp then resigns while they're top of the league, announcing it halfway through the season for maximum disruption, and saying his backroom staff are leaving as well.

You'd think just one journalist would have called this out.
His back room staff are leaving as well? So, they’ve got another gig and absolutely no loyalty to the Dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.