Media Discussion - 2023/24

ha ha true enough, the prick saying our trophies are meaningless due to the charges, I turned off after that though the irony of him calling our fan base bitter was comedy gold, his voice was pure bitterness.

I actually listened to the whole debate which I enjoyed and had me laughing out loud in parts. They had one City fan on who asked Jordan whether, when it became clear he'd lost £50m with Palace, whether he'd have taken Arab money. A question he refused to answer.

Then there was the Arsenal fan who, unsurprisingly, agreed with TAA and then the aforementioned united fan who was genuinely close to tears, his voice was trembling with rage and jealousy. You could imagine his seething anger with every corner we get, never mind our goals and trophies. It was beautiful radio.

Jordan, to his credit, said it was complete bollocks and TAA had no idea what he was talking about.

Jordan also waxed lyrical over our football. His gripe is that he sees City as an "image-laundering" project which is an opinion and he is entitled to it. What no-one questioned was whether he holds the same opinion about Arab involvement in other sports or as sponsors of other teams, subjects upon which he is noticeably silent, particularly when it comes to the boxing segment of the show.

I actually listened to the whole debate which I enjoyed and had me laughing out loud in parts. They had one City fan on who asked Jordan whether, when it became clear he'd lost £50m with Palace, whether he'd have taken Arab money. A question he refused to answer.

Then there was the Arsenal fan who, unsurprisingly, agreed with TAA and then the aforementioned united fan who was genuinely close to tears, his voice was trembling with rage and jealousy. You could imagine his seething anger with every corner we get, never mind our goals and trophies. It was beautiful radio.

Jordan, to his credit, said it was complete bollocks and TAA had no idea what he was talking about.

Jordan also waxed lyrical over our football. His gripe is that he sees City as an "image-laundering" project which is an opinion and he is entitled to it. What no-one questioned was whether he holds the same opinion about Arab involvement in other sports or as sponsors of other teams, subjects upon which he is noticeably silent, particularly when it comes to the boxing segment of the show.
Opinion has no value unless it is based on facts. The concept of "image-laundering" is totally false. Sheikh Mansour and Silverlake are driven by profit like every other investor in the world. So Jordan is only entitled to his opinion in the way that David Icke thinks the world is controlled by lizards. Jordan's mask has slipped on many occasions in the past when he has been making comments about businessmen of Arabic origin. He is more careful these days because he is keen to protect his "brand."

Just to test the water again

View attachment 109509

View attachment 109510

BBC are a National disgrace the dippers can say what they like and the bbc are happy to print their lies and hatred. Try asking them a question and its breaking house rules. Sad thing is I knew the bbc wouldn't allow it !
Wtf what rules were broken? That’s nothing compared to half the shit that gets spouted about us on there regularly

I hadnt seen Dias's comments before. Love the bloke;

When asked about Alexander-Arnold's comments by BBC Radio Manchester, City defender Ruben Dias said: "I think it's pretty certain between us, between our fans, how much it meant to all of us.

"At the end of the day you can only have certain emotions if you actually win stuff. A Treble is a feeling you can only know how it feels when you actually do it."

He added: "I think in a club like Man City and my previous club [Benfica], our greatness will be shown in a way that these comments don't affect us. We know what we've done, we know what we've conquered, we know what we're going for in what's to come. We don't do it for anyone else, we do it for ourselves.

"Other people's success is deserved for their own achievements. What we focus on is ourselves. That's the way to move forward and that's the way to be big, a big club - not trying to comment on other people's success and trying to make it bigger or smaller depending on how convenient it is for you."
Ha, dippers got slapped there , good boy father ruben

Some guy on FB posted a nice little reply to TAA;

I'll tell you how it feels,
Trent.
What standing with my team,
Meant.
As all around us call us,
Bent.
And only focus on what we,
Spent.
Well, we where there when we were,
Down.
Followed the blues from town to,,
Town.
We know the value of every single,
Crown.
You patronising, tiny minded, silly little
Clown.
So thank you Trent, for your considered,
Opinion.
I've heard more sense from the mouth of a,
Minion.
Disrespecting normal fans while you bank your next,
Million.
Ask me how I feel and I'll tell you that I'm
Champion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.