Media Discussion - 2023/24

I am still bitter, bitter about that banner, the pricks who hung it, the pricks who laughed at it, the gloryhunting pricks around the world mocking us over it, the hierarchy who allowed it and basked under it and the media who dwelled on it with their cameras on the rags glory nights, so yeah I’m so bitter I want my club to keep fucking them over long after I’m dead. I feel better now, cheers.
spot on ju

The press conferences seem to be an open invite for cartel shills to fire pot shots at a bloke who’s first language isnt English, even though he gets exactly how snide they are.

the answer is simple, appoint Noel Gallagher as Pep’s presser representative, if he can’t be arsed dragging his arse up to Manchester let the fuckers have a ten minute zoom call.

he’d put them lickspittles in their place, maybe alternate with Liam, LG would be better at the face to f

Scraping the bottom of your pocket for £1.

I will raise a glass to the demise of this arsewipe .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.