Media Discussion - 2023/24

I could not believe MOTD last night had to let rip at Danny Murphy on here as soon as it finished. Post match analysis a total wank for Klopp and Liverpool you could not believe they were talking about a home draw. Talking of Liverpools second half performance they failed to mention City hit the post and the bar. They raved over everything Liverpool did with no explanation as to why if they were so dominant they could not score in open play. Im a FOC and regard a draw at Anfield a bloody good result and would like a little appreciation of our teams achievments. Prepare ourselves for a week of wall to wall bullshit as the gruesome twosome prepare for the greatest cup quarter final of all time.

I could not believe MOTD last night had to let rip at Danny Murphy on here as soon as it finished. Post match analysis a total wank for Klopp and Liverpool you could not believe they were talking about a home draw. Talking of Liverpools second half performance they failed to mention City hit the post and the bar. They raved over everything Liverpool did with no explanation as to why if they were so dominant they could not score in open play. Im a FOC and regard a draw at Anfield a bloody good result and would like a little appreciation of our teams achievments. Prepare ourselves for a week of wall to wall bullshit as the gruesome twosome prepare for the greatest cup quarter final of all time.
do yourself a favour and avoid MOTD, not watched that pile of wank for twenty years. City do the highlights and will show more than those weasels do.

I turned it off when planet of the apes reject murphy came on. As you say that much jizzing will make em blind!

Perhaps it's me being thick but I'm still processing the MOTD analysis of Van Dijk's 'world class' defending of a situation involving him dealing with Haaland's run and shot in the first half..

Perhaps other Blues might be able to help me understand why it was deserving of such praise?

Haaland picked up the ball and turned on the half-way line to run at goal. Van Dijk backpedalled all the way into his own penalty area, clearly keeping an eye on Haaland but not closing him down. Haaland then gets to the box and takes the shot open to him with his favoured left foot but aims it straight at Kelleher in goal, snatching the strike rather than getting away what you young Blues would call a 'thunderb*st*rd'.

Now, at what point was 'The World's Greatest Defender - Ever' in control of that situation? Or have I missed a masterclass of imperiousness, as outlined by the MOTD pundits?

Pundits.. One of the wooden planks stored in the eaves of my garage could do a more inciteful job than the majority of them.

Any thoughts/help would be most appreciated..!
Van Dick also got caught in possession by Haaland but as is usual at Klanfield we didn’t take full advantage.

I haven’t ventured into the Sports “pages” this morning as we all know the narrative.
Yes "Justice for the last 10 games"

They know the more they kick off, the more chance they'll be favoured in another game.

Perhaps it's me being thick but I'm still processing the MOTD analysis of Van Dijk's 'world class' defending of a situation involving him dealing with Haaland's run and shot in the first half..

Perhaps other Blues might be able to help me understand why it was deserving of such praise?

Haaland picked up the ball and turned on the half-way line to run at goal. Van Dijk backpedalled all the way into his own penalty area, clearly keeping an eye on Haaland but not closing him down. Haaland then gets to the box and takes the shot open to him with his favoured left foot but aims it straight at Kelleher in goal, snatching the strike rather than getting away what you young Blues would call a 'thunderb*st*rd'.

Now, at what point was 'The World's Greatest Defender - Ever' in control of that situation? Or have I missed a masterclass of imperiousness, as outlined by the MOTD pundits?

Pundits.. One of the wooden planks stored in the eaves of my garage could do a more inciteful job than the majority of them.

Any thoughts/help would be most appreciated..!
He did well to not dive in, bring him down or do a John Terry style fall over. He was therefore able to push him wider and pressurise him and was able to stick with him

Why in doing all that, you'd allow him onto his left foot, I don't know. A better shot from Haaland and it would be a very different conversation

I see Sky are now trying to call in to question whether our goal yesterday should have stood, in addition to the Doku non-penalty call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.