Media Discussion - 2023/24

I've never seen him before, but he sounds like the cockney rag Hugh Woozencroft who used to host the Times "Game" Podcast and was forever referencing sportswashing or 115 charges whenever City were mentioned.
Obviously a twat of the highest order.

Or the that 68% of the first team squad has asthma! The EPL average (which includes their 68%), is 11%.
Well said Sir..I noticed the pattern and have posted several times on here that imo they were all ' suffering with asthma ' again after the 22 World Cup.

They were like rabid dogs second half v us, then the Rags, the running intensity was not real, something iffy going on definitely since about mid 2018.

How long has Danny Mills been on TS doing that ? Defending City I mean? Thats a big change isnt it? Something happened with the Talksport producers ?
Yes after Durham slicing the twats in half the other week too I think some are realising which side their muffin is buttered on

Top post. But not a single word is mentioned by any media outlet whatsoever. If that was us, they would be all over it. Guaranteed
The footballisfixed guy has been all over this for about 5 years. Obviously he is not main stream media and oft seems to imo make outlandish claims, but for me he has been spot on re Dippers....

Well said Sir..I noticed the pattern and have posted several times on here that imo they were all ' suffering with asthma ' again after the 22 World Cup.

They were like rabid dogs second half v us, then the Rags, the running intensity was not real, something iffy going on definitely since about mid 2018.0
I pointed that out after the dips game versus City, i have never seen such energy levels from a team ever like that.

I pointed that out after the dips game versus City, i have never seen such energy levels from a team ever like that.
maybe its about to hit the fan and klopps getting out before it does. it is funny how it goes in cycles for them isnt it, i can understand how there is a drop off after you win but theirs isnt a drop off its a jump from a cliff. Everyone knows there is shady dealings at iverpool but as every journalist has said it isnt worth upsetting the thin skinned scouse shitbags so they just dont bother.

maybe its about to hit the fan and klopps getting out before it does. it is funny how it goes in cycles for them isnt it, i can understand how there is a drop off after you win but theirs isnt a drop off its a jump from a cliff. Everyone knows there is shady dealings at iverpool but as every journalist has said it isnt worth upsetting the thin skinned scouse shitbags so they just dont bother.
Most journalists are shit scared of going anywhere near them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.