Media Discussion - 2023/24

Tony Cascarino co-commenting on the Newcastle away game in 2012. Mancini brought on Nigel De Jong at nil nil, in order to allow Yaya to go forward. TC kept wondering why you'd bring on NDJ when you needed a win. I'm not sure he understood what was going on even when Yaya scored two goals.
I'll be honest, nor did I, but it worked, and I was educated, you live and learn, hopefully.

The media consistently misunderstand City at every level.
They don’t get how the business practices and aims of some of the world’s most influential and powerful businessmen actually work - it‘s beyond anything they understand and are familiar with, and they certainly fail to comprehend the levels that Pep and his team work at- all they have to do is count the number of titles won playing the false 9!
It makes them and other clubs scared because they don’t know how to deal with it fairly, so they go off down the ‘they must be cheating’ route.
They are football’s Luddites.
Well said!

Next time Big Erl is roped in to do one of those cringeworthy post game on pitch interviews with 3 or 4 Sky twats lined up who then proceed to ask questions in turn like some kind of amateur meet and greet session, he should humiliate Carragher by completely ignoring him when it’s his turn to ask the mind numbingly boring question

Any subsequent attempts by the camp presenter to portray this as a bit of light hearted banter should also be ignored by Erl

He shouldn't ignore him. Just refer to the article and ask him to explain live on air how he thinks he can improve. We all know Carragher can't string two sentences together and the article was ghostwritten. When he has finished blathering he can say he will pass that on to the greatest manager of all time.

Or he could just say: "I'm sorry. I don't understand the question. I don't speak dolphin."

So many ways to make Carragher look like an idiot.

Next time Big Erl is roped in to do one of those cringeworthy post game on pitch interviews with 3 or 4 Sky twats lined up who then proceed to ask questions in turn like some kind of amateur meet and greet session, he should humiliate Carragher by completely ignoring him when it’s his turn to ask the mind numbingly boring question

Any subsequent attempts by the camp presenter to portray this as a bit of light hearted banter should also be ignored by Erl
Or just spit on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.