Media Discussion - 2023/24

I hope Forest will continue to attack the PSR rules and the refs too.
chances are tho huge ref payback coming in the game vs City this weekend. so experts can say ref mistakes even themselves out over a season lol.

I hope Forest will continue to attack the PSR rules and the refs too.
chances are tho huge ref payback coming in the game vs City this weekend. so experts can say ref mistakes even themselves out over a season lol.
I think the officials have to be squeaky clean this weekend. The PL and PGMOL can’t afford anymore embarrassing situations to arise right now. Everything will be done to the letter.

I think the officials have to be squeaky clean this weekend. The PL and PGMOL can’t afford anymore embarrassing situations to arise right now. Everything will be done to the letter.
Decisions against us don’t get the same reaction as against other teams, likewise decisions in our favour are always criticised.

The press continue to be deliberately disengenous (posh lying) regarding VAR. Lots of us said at the start that the issue is, you have the same guys making the decisions on VAR as the same muppets making the same mistakes on the pitch.

They complain about consistency, but that in itself is consistent. The problem isn't with the technology, it's with the application of the rules ( and some rules), but the press continue to ignore it as mistakes means outrage and that generates clicks and feeds advertising. They are loving the forest shit show. They fume about Antony but ignore TAA.

They could improve referring standards and VAR decisions by having accountable and constructive feedback after every game instead of the back slapping that goes on at the moment. It's obvious from the comments Dean and the other poisoned dwarf make on Sly. The press love it all.

i personally think that everton v forest game smells a bit, the PL will not want everton to go down on the back of 2 separate points deductions, imo 2 of the 3 were nailed on pens, the handball, well i dont like the stupid rule, but ive seen it given, the PL will not want to see forest go down, i can see, luton, burnley and sheff united getting very strange decisions between now and the end of season.

So does this mean we are fucked this weekend.
As for strange decisions I've seen Burnley and Sheff utd already take a few.
But I agree, the Premier league will be shit scared of Everton and/or Forest going down.
It's a right old shit show this season isn't it.
Those comments just lump you in with the idiots that say what about City IMO.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.