Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally Gob Smacked about every Tom Dick and Harry all Knowing the truth ? They are all popping up on all social media site's having their 15 minutes of fame and their say without any defence from City ?

I heard today that Manchester City are the cancer of football and Nobody wants them in football.
Deary me what has it become ? It's an open door and come in and have a pop at Manchester City its totally free
I suppose it gives all the closest racists a chance to vent and pretend their concerns are over football

Ian Herbert from the Daily United.

Newcastle United and Leeds United are still bigger than City.

2 absolute whoppers.

And City are (still) haunted by United.

View attachment 121466
It's the sort of thing you'd expect to see on a fan forum. Leeds and Newcastle are still bigger in his opinion. Who gives a fuck?

Ian Herbert has written about three articles in recent days, none of which would look out of place on rag issue.

Prize monies won must be quite some total, perhaps that’s what we Blues mean
Not to mention CL every year
I think the caller i was talking about (and we have loads like this) just said built on their successes of the past legitimising their wins but they of course were built on a hefty war chest - funded initially by investment few could match. Convenient for the media to not mention this

SSN: "100 million pounds man Jack Grealish, has paid the price for losing his starting place @ Man City."

I wouldn’t want to be a journalist for a known propaganda machine like the NY Times…..

It is a department of state affiliated media. Their stenographers receive memos from the racist feral rat and children molester/butcher Blinken, another buddy of Epstein's.
Of course they hate Arabs, specially if they are running the best team of the land and all the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.