Media discussion - 2024/25

I see the Thursday papers are showing how Masters is just fine with all the loopholes being used by clubs, especially Chelsea, in order to pretend deals make their books look better.

I can only imagine how the 115 is going to go, but he’s already specifically saying we can’t continue with asterisks on titles.

Not too subconsciously already implying we are guilty. ****.

Last edited:
I see the Thursday papers are showing how Masters is just fine with all the loopholes being used by clubs, especially Chelsea, in order to pretend deals make their books look better.

I can only imagine how the 115 is going to go, but he’s already specifically saying we can’t continue with asterisks on titles.

Not to subconsciously already implying we are guilty. ****.
Yep. Chelsea have definitely been tipped a wink. The rags being helped also. Reading between the lines with the things masters is saying. We’re definitely getting fucked over!

Yep. Chelsea have definitely been tipped a wink. The rags being helped also. Reading between the lines with the things masters is saying. We’re definitely getting fucked over!
I don't think they would dare think they know how much shit we would make for them same with the rags and chelsea. How much damage to the PL brand would it be with no pep haaland kdb foden etc??? Add to this if found guilty of the most serious charges then it drags alot more powerful people into it. At worst a fine for non cooperation which I see us fighting but I actually thing it will just be a ticking off for non cooperation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.